trf map

JanRotterdam

Hi everyone,

As you all can see on the left, my trf map is not giving the right information about me. I live in the Netherlands, but the red line (which is a timeline if I am correct) is at the wrong place. Does someone know what the reason can be? I would prefer it to be right.

Greets, Jan

QUOTE (JanRotterdam @ May 28 2011, 04:46 PM)
Hi everyone,

As you all can see on the left, my trf map is not giving the right information about me. I live in the Netherlands, but the red line (which is a timeline if I am correct) is at the wrong place. Does someone know what the reason can be? I would prefer it to be right.

Greets, Jan

did you actually set your time zone in your preferences, or did you simply write "the netherlands" as your location? your current time zone is probably the forum default, i'd suggest you go switch it to the proper one (then posts will be displayed with the proper timestamps too) smile.gif

Yeah it says your local time is an hour behind EST as of right now, if you look under the map, so I'd say your preference is wrong on your profile. Because going by the time/map under your name, they match and are correct to each other.