Neils drums...

Mereas

cymbals and all he has on his "spinning wheel". How much is it worth in $? Theres some drummers on this forum, maybe you can tell...?

Neil for President. NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (Mereas @ May 7 2005, 05:49 PM)
Neil for President. NeilFinal.gif

Ooooh, ooooh! I'll be the First Lady!!!

wub.gif

Well, his 30th anniversary kit had 24k gold all over it, and DW drums are top of the line as it is. The Roland electronics are verrrry pricy. A full set of Paragon cymbals is rather expensive. Then there's all the trigger pedals and the MIDI marimba....... I'd say the kit as a whole would cost about......

500 Skillion Dollars and 21 cents. tongue.gif

But Neil probably got it all for free.

I have heard estimates of Neil's Kit on some other websites. They range from $20,000 to $60,000.

IF you go to MusiciansFriend.com they sell Neil's Paragon set-up, identical to his, for a little more than $1900.

Another thing that could be disputed about Neil's set is his 30th Anniversary snare drum. Replicas were being sold on the market, but they were unmarked, people had to bid for them. I heard that they went for crazy amounts- ammounting to over $5000.

ohmy.gif WOW! 60k! That's alot of $$ man I thought it would be a little less than that! but wow 60k! Oh well I play bass and I am a big fan of Geddy's! GeddyFinal.gif lol Geddy rules and so does AlexFinal.gif and NeilFinal.gif lol just say 2.gif RULES!

60 k is on the money all the customization and DW's aren't cheap

Of course this is all endorsement driven

Where is "Old Faithful"!

As a drummer for about 9 years now heres how i break it down-

accustic set- about $800

cymbols- about $600

digital set- at least $2000

accesories (chimes, xlyophone, etc.)- probably $200

sticks- $50 (in all he uses in one show)

being one of the best drummers of all time- PRICELESS j/k

+

ALL are custom maid to fit his need

=

around $4,800

I have a accustic set and a digital so I could have a spinning thing (gives a great idea). I gotta get going (looking for hammer)

2.gif

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ May 10 2005, 07:47 PM)

accustic set- about $800
cymbols- about $600
+
=
around $4,800

I have a accustic set and a digital so I could have a spinning thing (gives a great idea). I gotta get going (looking for hammer)
2.gif

I'm lost in this conversation, although I find it fascinating. But, rushfan4life.... you have the best signature! Love the Barchetta!

QUOTE (rushfan4life @ May 10 2005, 07:47 PM)

accustic set- about $800
cymbols- about $600
+
=
around $4,800

2.gif

Rushfan4life.....I hate to break it to ya bud...and no offense, but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about (unless you are kidding about this...and btw it's "acoustic and cymbal") and "digital set"...lol do you really play drums???

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to look up the value of any of this, but off the bat....the "acoustic part is worth at least $10k( with custom paint job..who knows), and the "cymbals" sell on Ebay for at least $1700. Plus the electronic drums over $6k and the 24k gold plated hardware. All the stands and the stage and everything..lots of cash. LOL...I seriously hope you're kidding. tongue.gif

Archived