What are you eating now?

Alsgalpal

I just had a romaine lettuce salad, with peas, cheddar, and sunflower seeds with ranch dressing. Washed it down with a diet pepsi. Will be the only time I get to eat today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a Chicken Tikka Naga Morris (curry made with fresh herbs, red and green pepper, Indian hot chilli pickle and coriander), with pilau rice, cucumber raitha and Naan bread....HOT! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/434.gif

hmmm thinkin bout orderin a Chicken Parm her0 for dinner tonight From La Grova new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Breyer's Strawberry Yogurt.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 6 2005, 02:25 PM)
I just had a romaine lettuce salad, with peas, cheddar, and sunflower seeds with ranch dressing. Washed it down with a diet pepsi. Will be the only time I get to eat today.

MMMMMMMMMM AGP, sounds soooo good! I crave diet pepsi. I actually drink it in the morning with my cup of tea!

I'm gonna order a pizza tonight. It's been a long week at work etc.., so that's my treat. tongue.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ May 6 2005, 04:57 PM)
Pepperoni pizza with steamed vegetables and garlic bread washed down with Diet 7Up, Barm Brack and tea to follow, Simpsons (Homer becomes a missionary) on TV providing the soundtrack.

"Save me Jebus!"

I haven't eaten a thing all day.. and it's 7:42 in the evening sad.gif I have such a headache now... Someone feed me! >_< I'm dying! >_<

I am currently enjoying some pork pad thai (hot). It's bad when done wrong but oh so good when done right. This stuff was done right by the local thai palace. I'm wolfing it down. Yum-Yum!

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 6 2005, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 6 2005, 02:25 PM)
I just had a romaine lettuce salad, with peas, cheddar, and sunflower seeds with ranch dressing.  Washed it down with a diet pepsi.  Will be the only time I get to eat today.

MMMMMMMMMM AGP, sounds soooo good! I crave diet pepsi. I actually drink it in the morning with my cup of tea!

I'm gonna order a pizza tonight. It's been a long week at work etc.., so that's my treat. tongue.gif

2112 (plural)

2 oz Jim Beam (slam it hard and press PLAY)

1 oz Jim Beam mixed with ice and

12 oz Coke

Mmmmm...Dinner is served!

It's been a quick week at work for me...OY! month-end!!!

oh yeah, with one green strobing ice cube...thanks Lucid Dreamer!! *YAY* cheer.gif

An exotic 'solero' (ice cream lolly).....seems to be tropical fruit flavoured... yum

Grandpa Soup! drool1.gif

She knows what I like wink.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ May 7 2005, 06:15 PM)
Feta cheese and red wine. cocktail.gif <-----I really do need to make a wine drinking smiley.....aha, I have finally found a purpose!! trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/wine.gif

biggrin.gif

Archived