Another Day, Another Face

Trishkits

Welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay here and actually stay here. How new are you to 2.gif ?

Have you heard all their albums?

Check out my review of Rush songs if interested. Beware of bad grammar...i was either tired while writing or on an iPad that replaced words I meant to type with other nonsensical ones tongue.gif you'll find the review in my signature.

Thanks for the welcome, Good,bad, andrush! I plan on hanging around and not just "lurking the boards." trink39.gif

As far as how new I am - not too incredibly. I've been going through the album selections friends have suggested (Moving Pictures, Hemispheres, 2112)

and, have since branched out from there with Counterparts and the live version of A Show of Hands.

My copy of the "Beyond the Lighted Stage" rockumentary came in yesterday, which I'm looking forward to watching -again- tonight.

On the way to check out this review!

Edited by Trishkits

QUOTE (Trishkits @ Apr 21 2011, 12:54 PM)
Thanks for the welcome, Good,bad, andrush! I plan on hanging around and not just "lurking the boards." trink39.gif
As far as how new I am - not too incredibly. I've been going through the album selections friends have suggested (Moving Pictures, Hemispheres, 2112)
and, have since branched out from there with Counterparts and the live version of A Show of Hands.

My copy of the "Beyond the Lighted Stage" rockumentary came in yesterday, which I'm looking forward to watching -again- tonight. popcorn.gif

Alrighty, well you'd do well to get the entire catalog. One song may sound like crap to someone else but be a masterpiece to you. That is the beauty of Rush.

Me, I enjoy everything they have done because I am an ignorant and stupid fanboyyz.

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Apr 21 2011, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (Trishkits @ Apr 21 2011, 12:54 PM)
Thanks for the welcome, Good,bad, andrush! I plan on hanging around and not just "lurking the boards."  trink39.gif

My copy of the "Beyond the Lighted Stage" rockumentary came in yesterday, which I'm looking forward to watching -again- tonight.  popcorn.gif

Alrighty, well you'd do well to get the entire catalog. One song may sound like crap to someone else but be a masterpiece to you. That is the beauty of Rush.

Me, I enjoy everything they have done because I am an ignorant and stupid fanboyyz.

Well, that's also the beauty of agreeing to disagree. Not everyone is going to be satisfied with a final conclusion (if we all thought the same way, this world would be DULL as HELL) so why not retain an open mind and try seeing it from the writer's perspective? Glimpsing through your review thread, it occured to me just how much I haven't listened to yet. I take that back, let's be positive.. how much I still have left to discover. tongue.gif

-----------

@ColdFireYYZ & Lost in Xanadu: Thanks, guys! Nice to meet 'cha. bekloppt.gif

@1-0-0-1-0-0-1: Thanks! I don't see anything pie or oreo related in this vast world of blinky, bright emoticons... how about a breakdancing banana and a glass of animated Pepsi? common001.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (Trishkits @ Apr 21 2011, 02:24 PM)

@1-0-0-1-0-0-1:  Thanks! I don't see anything pie or oreo related in this vast world of blinky, bright emoticons... how about a breakdancing banana and a glass of animated Pepsi? common001.gif  trink36.gif 

I was talking about real pie and Oreos. Do you have a food store nearby? We're all kinda hungry. yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 21 2011, 01:26 PM)
I was talking about real pie and Oreos. Do you have a food store nearby? We're all kinda hungry.  yes.gif

I work at a grocery store, I got 'choo. wink.gif

(Not sure what the Boss man is going say when I tell him I'm buying

oreos and pie for a bunch of half-starved, Rush fans. You might have to

settle for half-price coupons.)

Wow, that's an incredible first post! Since you like reading and movies, please check out the sub-forums that I'm privileged to moderate, Turn The Page and Video Vertigo. Jump right in and feel free to talk about anything you like.

Welcome aboard and pass those Oreos my way, please. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 21 2011, 01:51 PM)
Wow, that's an incredible first post! Since you like reading and movies, please check out the sub-forums that I'm privileged to moderate, Turn The Page and Video Vertigo. Jump right in and feel free to talk about anything you like.

Welcome aboard and pass those Oreos my way, please.  biggrin.gif

Thanks for that, Jack, it sounds like this place has a little bit of it all.

I'll start making my rounds with the hors d'oeuvres. laugh.gif

@nettiesaur: And not a moment too soon!

I was just thinking, when the rations run out, being a member of Bubba's B&G might come in handy.

Nice to see a familiar face! bekloppt.gif

Welcome to TRF! The no shirt no shoes no service sign you passed on the way in..what? it blew down? Damn I better go fix it

again! biggrin.gif

What an opener, I'm glad you found us! Don't change a thing dear, please feel free to share anything with us...safe spot here!

and when I say share I mean contraband ok?

cool10.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 21 2011, 06:22 PM)
Welcome to TRF!  The no shirt no shoes no service sign you passed on the way in..what? it blew down?  Damn I better go fix it

again!  biggrin.gif

What an opener, I'm glad you found us!  Don't change a thing dear, please feel free to share anything with us...safe spot here!

and when I say share I mean contraband ok?
cool10.gif

smile.gif

Contraband, eh? No wonder you people are starved half the time!

biggrin.gif

Thanks man, glad to be here.