Skid Row

ALifeson85

I just saw Skid Row this past saturday at The House of Rock, here in MD, and they ROCKED! Also, my friend's band called Skitzo Calypso(local band) opened up for them, and they rocked, too. Me and the guys I went with were right up AT the stage. It was great! smile.gif And ALSO, Brad Whitford from Aerosmith was there, too! We didn't approach him or anything (he was kinda in a secluded area, anyway...) but it was cool enough just SEEING him there. But anywho, I havnt posted here for a little while, so I decided to throw in THIS message for now. LATER! cool.gif

-Matt

I have a couple of their discs, Skid Row and Slave to the Grind. I have to say, Seb Bach has one of the best rock voices I have heard. I Remember You and In A Darkened Room send chills through me!!

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 4 2005, 04:15 PM)
I have a couple of their discs, Skid Row and Slave to the Grind. I have to say, Seb Bach has one of the best rock voices I have heard. I Remember You and In A Darkened Room send chills through me!!

is he back with them?

I never heard him sing live. He does have a good voice.

I live for your smile, and die for your kiss...

Such powerful lyrics really, I love that song, I remember you. Kind of depressing tho.

QUOTE (slacker @ May 5 2005, 01:03 AM)
QUOTE (Chasartymac @ May 4 2005, 04:15 PM)

is he back with them?

Seen SB in bklyn NY 2002 ,

he siad just when you think you know who your friends ? they f**k you over..

then he wasn't with skid row..to date i have no idea if he is? if he was i'm sure i would of heard , at least confused13.gif

Archived