Extra Detroit ticket anyone?<in dire straits

krlowe

I want to go see Rush so bad this Sunday at the Palace in Detroit, but

being that I am a student (Music Education) money is super tight(non exsistent)

So this is a call out to anyone that is going that maybe had a friend cancel on them or just are looking for someone to go w/them. If you have a ticket to spare, I would be very fortunate to go.

In exchange I can give you two picks from the Time Machine Tour(1st leg). One is White and has the 2112 logo on it and then the other is yellow with the time machine logo on it.

I don't expect anything from this, but figured I would try. This board

is awesome, and I thank everyone that makes it possible. Thanks everyone,

Kenny

I don't wanna sound like a dick but thats crazy. I'm a fulltime college student too and I work at McDonalds and saved a lot of money to get good seats to Rush concerts Ive been too so I see your situation. I hope someone takes your offer but 2 guitar picks for a concert ticket thats a long shot.

QUOTE (krlowe @ Apr 14 2011, 08:55 PM)
I want to go see Rush so bad this Sunday at the Palace in Detroit, but
being that I am a student (Music Education) money is super tight(non exsistent)

So this is a call out to anyone that is going that maybe had a friend cancel on them or just are looking for someone to go w/them. If you have a ticket to spare, I would be very fortunate to go.

In exchange I can give you two picks from the Time Machine Tour(1st leg). One is White and has the 2112 logo on it and then the other is yellow with the time machine logo on it.

I don't expect anything from this, but figured I would try. This board
is awesome, and I thank everyone that makes it possible. Thanks everyone,

Kenny

You should at least offer to pay them back. Otherwise, that's quite a stretch. I know where you're coming from, as I might have to skip this tour this time around sad.gif

Working really hard but I only tutor and not many people have called me and i have two bank accounts with an okay amount of money but they're both for more important reasons. However, I will not miss the next tour no matter what, and I'm hoping my mom or somebody will pay for my tickets to this concert. Otherwise I can't go.