Board Boots - they rock!!!

Superbaldguy

QUOTE (Superbaldguy @ May 3 2005, 10:19 PM)
I keep listening to "Between Sun and Moon" and "Vital Signs" over and over on the Rio CD set. Too bad we couldn't have a whole CD of these boots. They're incredible! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I agree, although the discussion about this on the Rockline interview from last year doesn't suggest they'll make a habit of it.

QUOTE (Superbaldguy @ May 3 2005, 04:19 PM)
I keep listening to "Between Sun and Moon" and "Vital Signs" over and over on the Rio CD set. Too bad we couldn't have a whole CD of these boots. They're incredible! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You do have a whole CD of that set. BS&M and VS were played in the first leg of the VT tour, and were subsequently replaced by The Trees and Freewill. If you listen to RiR, you get every song they played on the VT tour, including CttH, which was only played in Rio. The RiR CD is a very comprehensive representation of the tour.

Now, if what you're trying to say is that Rush should release more shows/songs/sets that were professionally recorded (and potentially remastered), I'm all for it! Hell, if they released a copy of every show they did, I might be inclined to get all/most of them.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ May 3 2005, 10:42 PM)

You do have a whole CD of that set. BS&M and VS were played in the first leg of the VT tour, and were subsequently replaced by The Trees and Freewill. If you listen to RiR, you get every song they played on the VT tour, including CttH, which was only played in Rio. The RiR CD is a very comprehensive representation of the tour.

Now, if what you're trying to say is that Rush should release more shows/songs/sets that were professionally recorded (and potentially remastered), I'm all for it! Hell, if they released a copy of every show they did, I might be inclined to get all/most of them.

They left out Ceiling Unlimited on the third disc of Rush In Rio, though. mad.gif

quit yer wining lol

You can easily download VT board boots.

Other tours aren't so blessed however.

We are still searching for that illusive signals soundboard.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ May 4 2005, 03:25 PM)
They left out Ceiling Unlimited on the third disc of Rush In Rio, though. mad.gif

You are correct. I forgot they rotated that song with Ghost Rider. My bad.

QUOTE (Uncle @ May 4 2005, 03:55 PM)
quit yer wining lol

And the Caress of Steel one too for that matter.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ May 5 2005, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE (Uncle @ May 4 2005, 03:55 PM)
quit yer wining lol

And the Caress of Steel one too for that matter.

A Signals board boot would make my life complete

Great point. I would love to see Rush go back and put out boots. Us Rush would go wild over them and there are some great ones out there. It was great the way they put those songs on Rush in Rio. It left me wanting to hear other live songs that have not been released on other of their live cd's.

Archived