The Bacon Thread!

Tick

Guess what I'm going to have now as a snack...Raw Bacon!!! Yum!!!!! Where's Sheldon?

Noooooooooooo......!! :o :o You gotta cook it! Smell that scrumptious bacon smell! :D

Guess what I'm going to have now as a snack...Raw Bacon!!! Yum!!!!! Where's Sheldon?

Noooooooooooo......!! :o :o You gotta cook it! Smell that scrumptious bacon smell! :D

Sometimes I have no patience to cook it so I eat it right outta the package!! Yummy!!! But yeah, the smell of cooked bacon is great too!

Sometimes I have no patience to cook it so I eat it right outta the package!! Yummy!!! But yeah, the smell of cooked bacon is great too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/toiletbarf.gif

I went camping on the weekend and my dad decided to cook bacon over our propane grill. He stuck the bacon directly on the rack. I told him it would just catch on fire and he didn't listen. The grease dripped down, caught on fire and burnt the outside of the bacon. The bacon was burnt, chewy and tasted like propane. It was horrible.

ARE YOU ALL INSANE?!?! HOW DID THE BACON THREAD WIND UP ON PAGE 2!!! :smash:

"Pork chops are good. Bacon is good." - John Travolta

Recently my brother made bacon-wrapped pork chops. The chops were from an organic local farm, and they were thick and fresh and tasty, like thick steaks -- not the thin dried-out hockey puck chops of yesteryear. Scrumptous!

Recently my brother made bacon-wrapped pork chops. The chops were from an organic local farm, and they were thick and fresh and tasty, like thick steaks -- not the thin dried-out hockey puck chops of yesteryear. Scrumptous!

That sounds marvelous! I love buying a big loin and cutting my own chops. So much you can do with them. Save the pucks for the ice. Go Rangers!

Wouldn't it be funny if they played a game of hockey with overcooked pork chops?

Bacon out here is a travesty. I NEVER order it here. It's NEVER crispy. It's as limp as a banana peel. I've told several locals over the years that I think bacon tastes better crispy/crunchy and I've always gotten the "Hmm, really? I like Japanese bacon" reply. It's equivalent to "I don't think so. Crispy is not good." When I press them, they add a comment like,"Crunchy bacon is too hard and has no taste."

HOWEVER, those I've made bacon for at my crib ARE changed to the side of crispy bacon. It's just that they rarely if EVER get a chance to eat it that way. I will slowly change this country with one slice of bacon at a time!!!

:blaze:

Going to attempt buttery bacon cinnamon rolls this weekend. Putting Seattle's top cardiologist on speed dial...

Jesus Christ that sounds demonically good.

I know, right! Every Saturday morning I make cinnamon rolls and fry up an entire package of bacon for the fam. I'm thinking, why don't I kill two birds with one stone. I presume the yum, and calorie, factor to be quite high. And delicious. Also going to try and bake these Maple Carmel Bacon Pumpkin Bars: http://amandeleine.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/maplebacon.jpg

• Like 1

Going to attempt buttery bacon cinnamon rolls this weekend. Putting Seattle's top cardiologist on speed dial...

I know, right! Every Saturday morning I make cinnamon rolls and fry up an entire package of bacon for the fam. I'm thinking, why don't I kill two birds with one stone. I presume the yum, and calorie, factor to be quite high. And delicious. Also going to try and bake these Maple Carmel Bacon Pumpkin Bars: http://amandeleine.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/maplebacon.jpg

My god, have you no mercy?!!! Some of the bacon talk combos are over the top BUT both of those that you mentioned should definitely be awesome

My god, have you no mercy?!!! Some of the bacon talk combos are over the top BUT both of those that you mentioned should definitely be awesome

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Best thing to have is Mexican Grilled Shrimp with Bacon wrapped around it.

AAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

Just thinking about it makes my bacon craving go to the max.

Incorporate bacon into your love making for a special treat!

grease in bad places LOL!

Grease in good places!

• Like 1