Best Ending

Rocinante

*Sighs* The ending to "Fountain of Lamneth" brings a tear to my eye every time smile.gif

My favorites are: Grand Finale, Natural Science, The Camera Eye, Countdown, The Big Money, Mystic Rhythms, Open Secrets, Prime Mover (my favorite ending), Turn The Page, You bet Your Life, Ghost Rider, and Out of the Cradle.

QUOTE (nebbish @ May 2 2005, 06:09 AM)
For me it's the live version of Bravado on RiR - Superb!

653.gif WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! 653.gif

Float with me, Rolinda!! laugh.gif

I think I started a topic like this months ago when I first joined. It's a great topic, and there are so many astounding endings. The one I think that always kicks my ass the most, is Kid Gloves.

VITAL SIGNS, for heaven's sake! The final minute or so on this gem definitely makes me wish that it would never end.

We have once again conjured a topic that isnt fair. how can you pick just one great ending (or a few)? they are all so great, but if i had to pick a few off the top of my head they would be the following:

-subdivisions

-kid gloves

-natural science

-limelight

-the RiR version of the trees

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ May 2 2005, 02:01 PM)
Oops! Forgot Lock and Key. Fargin' amazing drumming! NeilFinal.gif

trink39.gif Good call!

The studio version of Bravado. I just wish it would keep going like the live versions. The Different Stages one is probably the best ending of any song on that album. I like Lock and Key and You bet Your Life as well.

The Fountain of Lamneth. That song just does not sound finished, like there is something missing.

Archived