rush fans meet

JIMMY 38

QUOTE (JIMMY 38 @ Sep 18 2004, 12:27 AM)
allways wanted a girlfriend that digs RUSH!

I have finally gotten my wife to listen to Rush more by making a mix CD that she would like. I am soon going to make the 2nd one to brainwash her into some less mainstream stuff laugh.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 18 2004, 03:03 PM)
I've given up on my wife. Time to start working on my son 2.gif

I've given up on my wife too. I went to Rush shows with buddies and without her for years because she didn't want to go. The VT tour had them coming around my birthday. I told her I wanted her to go with me as a birthday present. She was obviously not enjoying herself. But both my sons love 2.gif 1022.gif

As a teen I got my mother into rush, she loves the song "the trees" a lot, that's her favorite. She mostly listens to country music but she also likes "ride the lightning" from Metallica......Crazy mom huh? lololol

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 18 2004, 04:52 PM)
As a teen I got my mother into rush, she loves the song "the trees" a lot, that's her favorite. She mostly listens to country music but she also likes "ride the lightning" from Metallica......Crazy mom huh? lololol

Sounds pretty cool to me new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Tonight while getting my 5 year old Princess ready for bed, I heard her singing. I asked her what it was. She got all embarassed and mumbled something very shyly, but Daddy knew. biggrin.gif

I asked her, "Did you sing, 'Oh, the wind can carry.....' ?" She admitted she had. So, I began singing it with her.

Oh the wind can carry

All the voices of the sea

Oh the wind can carry

All the echoes home to me

It was a special moment for Daddy and Princess. wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 18 2004, 10:17 PM)
Tonight while getting my 5 year old Princess ready for bed, I heard her singing. I asked her what it was. She got all embarassed and mumbled something very shyly, but Daddy knew.  biggrin.gif

I asked her, "Did you sing, 'Oh, the wind can carry.....' ?" She admitted she had. So, I began singing it with her.

Oh the wind can carry
Oh the wind can carry

It was a special moment for Daddy and Princess.  wub.gif  wub.gif

That's awesome BSG! My 4 year old daughter and I go through similar stuff with Rush all the time. Isn't that just one of the best things... those daddy/daughter/Rush moments! Now there's a commercial....

New princess jammies for your little princess... $25

New pillow for her little head to lay on... $10

Tucking in your little one and hearing them sing a Rush song... PRICELESS!!

"Goodnight my 'punkin' pie'"

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

Sweet dreams!

I've had to start a little boot collection for my 7 year old because she was getting into mine.

BTW, if anyone can help me with another copy of Independence day from 7/2/04 Raleigh, it would be greatly appreciated. I found it under her bed all scratched up and unsalvagable sad.gif

She got to see her 1st rush show this summer in Pittsburgh which i wouldn't trade for the world!!! trink36.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 20 2004, 11:19 AM)
Downloading for you now, Yetz... If youhave high speed you can FTP download it or I can burn for ya...

Dialup sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Thanks, and take alook at my list and see if there's anything you want in return!!!

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 20 2004, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 20 2004, 12:47 PM)
BSG, My girls sing  2.gif  too... Isnt it sweet??? They also try to sing along with Rammstein, and Orgy, and NIN....  laugh.gif

NPG, I agree with you girl!!! 1022.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif "Daddy, can you sing "Head Like A Hole" again tonight? Or the uncut version of "Closer"?

icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 18 2004, 11:17 PM)
Tonight while getting my 5 year old Princess ready for bed, I heard her singing. I asked her what it was. She got all embarassed and mumbled something very shyly, but Daddy knew. biggrin.gif

Oh the wind can carry
Oh the wind can carry

It was a special moment for Daddy and Princess. wub.gif wub.gif

common001.gif BSG...that is awesome :*) I can't wait to share those moments with my children...when i have any smile.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 20 2004, 01:05 PM)
Here's my first move in my plan to get my son James into Rush

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/Jimyyz2112/100_0243.jpg

That's awesome Slaine smile.gif Seem's like a Prime Move wink.gif LOL! sorreh for the bad Rush Pun wink.gif Always best to start them early smile.gif

Archived