rush fans meet

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 20 2004, 12:43 PM)
I swear I can't get over this phenomena of Rush women being 'rare'.  I thought we were everywhere!!! 

We do make the best girlfriends/wives.  In case you wondered.  laugh.gif

I know NPG...it's really hard to fathom.  My sister and I have luved  2.gif for so long, I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that one post about Geddy wondering why there wasn't a bigger female fan base...I was just like...you mean there isn't??!

....and yes we do make the best girlfriends/wives....so long as the one your with loves  2.gif as you do....sadly, mine does not...neither does my sisters (he's completely Rush Blind as she put it sad.gif

Hehehe, had to edit this one more time to say....

Lakeside Gets Da Nu Page!!!  Boo-yah!!  1022.gif  

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 20 September 2004 - 12:03 PM.

Sponsored Post

#22 Slaine mac Roth

Slaine mac Roth

Uber-Geek

• Members *
  • 8106 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, painting, my children, cinema

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:05 PM

Here's my first move in my plan to get my son James into Rush

user posted image

#23 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 20 2004, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 20 2004, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 20 2004, 12:47 PM)
BSG, My girls sing  2.gif  too... Isnt it sweet??? They also try to sing along with Rammstein, and Orgy, and NIN....  laugh.gif

NPG, I agree with you girl!!! 1022.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif  "Daddy, can you sing "Head Like A Hole" again tonight? Or the uncut version of "Closer"?

icon_really_happy_guy.gif  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif  rofl3.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif i swear, we are all completely tapped like Oktoberfest kegs at this point LOL!!  

#24 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 20 2004, 01:05 PM)

user posted image

That's awesome Slaine smile.gif  Seem's like a Prime Move wink.gif  LOL!  sorreh for the bad Rush Pun wink.gif  Always best to start them early smile.gif

#25 Slaine mac Roth

Slaine mac Roth

Uber-Geek

• Members *
  • 8106 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:23 PM

I'll start on my daughter soon as well

#26 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 20 2004, 01:23 PM)
I'll start on my daughter soon as well

Nice smile.gif  Then we shall have a new (and perhaps the youngest) member of the Rush Sisterhood smile.gif

#27 Moonraker

Moonraker

O_o

• Members *
  • 6362 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 20 2004, 09:05 AM)

user posted image

Lol not bad, now if only I could find a shirt like that.

#28 ulsterbear

ulsterbear

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:apart from the obvious one!!!!!, football, my wife and son and good rock music, and of course the odd beer!!

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 19 2004, 02:56 AM)
That's pretty good.  All my son sings is The Wheels on the Bus and the theme to Postman Pat.  Then again, he's only 3

biggrin.gif thats so nice, my 2 year old boy goes around saying"daddy's dragon!
and going"ggggggggrrrrrr"
i suppose thats all i can hope for at the moment new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#29 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:16 AM

I can't wait till Chasy and I have little Rushians of our own.  We'll hopefully have some similarly excellent Rush stories too.

Hell I'll probably put headphones w/ Rush blaring on my belly when I get pregnant and hope for the best!!!  laugh.gif

#30 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 21 2004, 09:16 AM)
I can't wait till Chasy and I have little Rushians of our own.  We'll hopefully have some similarly excellent Rush stories too.

Hell I'll probably put headphones w/ Rush blaring on my belly when I get pregnant and hope for the best!!!  laugh.gif

LOL!!  NPG, that's great!  Definitely a good idea and something to store away in the back of my brain for if I ever get preggie too!  

#31 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:09 AM

Start em young, I always say!  wink.gif laugh.gif

#32 Sodoff Baldrick

Sodoff Baldrick

She rides a pitch black steed...

• Members *
  • 2207 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 21 2004, 08:16 AM)

That reminds me, I need to set up my MP3 to take with me to the hospital. You're allowed to bring a small music player.

#33 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 21 2004, 10:09 AM)
Start em young, I always say!  wink.gif laugh.gif

LOL!  You've got the right of it as usual NPG  cool.gif   Best to start em young most definitely  laugh.gif  

#34 yetz

yetz

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 12:46 PM

Got my 3 yr old a drumset for his b'day!!!

#35 Slaine mac Roth

Slaine mac Roth

Uber-Geek

• Members *
  • 8106 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 01:24 PM

I think my mum is trying to get James a little acoustic for Xmas.  He certainly likes plucking the strings on my electric and messing around on the wife's keyboard.

With any luck I'll be able to get myself another bass soon and then I can start turning him into England's answwer to Geddy Lee GeddyFinal.gif  

#36 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Sep 21 2004, 02:24 PM)
I think my mum is trying to get James a little acoustic for Xmas.  He certainly likes plucking the strings on my electric and messing around on the wife's keyboard.

With any luck I'll be able to get myself another bass soon and then I can start turning him into England's answwer to Geddy Lee GeddyFinal.gif

that's awesome dude.  my neices have started to show some talent singing wise, which is awesome, but my brothers daughter (she's 5 years old) is already wanting to learn how to play the guitar like daddy does...it's so cute wink.gif  laugh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users