Mountain Dew White-Out

Tarkus406

Dude...it tastes EXACTLY like regular mountain dew (you know the green one that looks like a bad urine sample), but it's cloudy and white? What kind of sample's THAT supposed to look like? huh.gif

Post your thoughts and opinions or don't. I don't care. We have a freakin food forum and I can post this if I want! 1022.gif

To clarify...I don't drink that garbage. I merely tried it because my brother seems to be obsessed with it and is convinced the white ones so much better than the regular one. I noticed NO difference other than the appearance.

Edited by Tarkus406

No. I love Mt. Dew - it's my preferred drink. But these now, weird flavors are just.... No. no.gif

I actually really like White Out. I think it tastes kind of like a combination of Sprite and Fresca - only with Caffeine. That is a necessary component in any soda I drink laugh.gif

If you took a blood sample from me and tested it, I'm pretty sure it would come up at least 50% Diet Mountain Dew. I've never tried the White Out, but have been none too crazy about the other variations thus far.

What I don't get is the "caffeine-free" Mountain Dew. What's the point? A big selling point for MD is the caffeine amperage. . .

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 24 2011, 02:14 PM)
If you took a blood sample from me and tested it, I'm pretty sure it would come up at least 50% Diet Mountain Dew. I've never tried the White Out, but have been none too crazy about the other variations thus far.

What I don't get is the "caffeine-free" Mountain Dew. What's the point? A big selling point for MD is the caffeine amperage. . .

laugh.gif I personally don't like any Mountain Dew other than the White Out version - but I don't think I would have drank it if it didn't have Caffeine LOL

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Feb 24 2011, 04:16 PM)
I'm going to try another one, except REALLY cold. Maybe that makes a difference. confused13.gif

*cracks one open*

Well.................?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Feb 24 2011, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Feb 24 2011, 04:16 PM)
I'm going to try another one, except REALLY cold. Maybe that makes a difference. confused13.gif

*cracks one open*

Well.................?? laugh.gif

he's keeping us in suspense laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 24 2011, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Feb 24 2011, 03:50 PM)
I never tried it, but I hate regular Mountain Dew so I doubt I'll like this one.

same here. i had a mountain dew for the first time in about 25 years last month and the taste reminds me of the way a bar bathroom smells. wacko.gif

laugh.gif

I personally prefer Mountain Dew Voltage, but White Out is decent ,it's a bit different from regular Mountain Dew

Voltage is so good. I almost consider it an honor from heaven that I am able to drink such a delicious beverage if I can find it at a gas station.

• Like 1

The best Mountain Dew is the Sangrita Mountain Dew at Taco Hell. It's blood red, which I think is why they call it Sangrita, because "sangre" means blood in Spanish, but it kicks ass. I've never seen it sold in bottles, though.

The best Mountain Dew is the Sangrita Mountain Dew at Taco Hell. It's blood red, which I think is why they call it Sangrita, because "sangre" means blood in Spanish, but it kicks ass. I've never seen it sold in bottles, though.

I've never tried it because I always get Baja Blast since it's almost just as good as Voltage.

• Like 1

Not a fan of White-Out. I LOVED the dark green competitor with White-Out, can't remember what it was called. It was lime flavored and it was delicious.

Voltage and Code Red are good but nowhere near on par with the regular. Livewire tastes like cold medicine. Nasty.

The original and its throwback counterpart, and Baja Blast are the shit. I also tried the new Sangrita Baja Blast and it's pretty good, too.

Edited by BowlCity