Neil Redux

GhostGirl

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/RHPICS/10580044_595340620586948_6608125118366363708_n_zps76f78940.jpg
  • Like 2

Neil Redux is the only one with a fresh update?? Hell has officially frozen over.

I know what you mean. Really unusual. But it seems like everybody has left.

• Like 1

Neil Redux is the only one with a fresh update?? Hell has officially frozen over.

Yeah, I look at all the pics to see what's here. It's usually Alex and Geddy who make the girls feel comfortable about saying weird stuff. Here, it's like, "He didn't hire spies or anything, did he?" :ph34r:

• Like 1

Yeah, I look at all the pics to see what's here. It's usually Alex and Geddy who make the girls feel comfortable about saying weird stuff. Here, it's like, "He didn't hire spies or anything, did he?" :ph34r:

I think it's funny about Neil. If he wasn't so open about his life people wouldn't tease him about it so much. I can understand being afraid of some of the fans because a lot of them are strange. Alex and Geddy are so open and accessible so they don't get teased as much. People like to pick on someone that they perceive as being weaker. Just like chickens.

I think it's funny about Neil. If he wasn't so open about his life people wouldn't tease him about it so much. I can understand being afraid of some of the fans because a lot of them are strange. Alex and Geddy are so open and accessible so they don't get teased as much. People like to pick on someone that they perceive as being weaker. Just like chickens.

Yeah, it's weird. I remember being picked on at school, and everyone had their own theories as to why I was a target. Finally, I was put into Tae Kwon Do class. Maybe Neil could ask Alex for a good instructor if he feels he needs it, like if a bear finds him during a trip or something. :huh:

Yeah, it's weird. I remember being picked on at school, and everyone had their own theories as to why I was a target. Finally, I was put into Tae Kwon Do class. Maybe Neil could ask Alex for a good instructor if he feels he needs it, like if a bear finds him during a trip or something. :huh:

:LOL:

Another thread gone dry. I'll try to help it out.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd22e601b.jpg

• Like 3

Monday night at Red Rocks, Aug 16, 2010

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-16/RushatRedRocks2010101.jpg

Wednesday night at Red Rocks, Aug 18, 2010

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-18/RushatRedRocks2010331.jpg

• Like 4