What's for lunch

Janie

Today's lunch is hot wings coated in this ....

franks-redhot-sauce.jpg

:musicnote: Tum...tum...tum...tum...Tums. :musicnote:

51fDwh88WvL._AC_SY350_.jpg

My safety-valve!!

Have you tried cumin seeds? I find them more effective than medicine.

I haven't heard of this but I will sure give it a try. Is there a particular amount you should take?

I usually chew them for about five minutes. You have to break them down completely in your mouth, let their properties mix with your saliva and then swallow them. They are also known as caraway seeds, but I would buy those marked/named cumin for best effect.

Thanks! I'll give it a go .... I love my spicy food but sometimes it fights back!!
  • Like 1

Today's lunch is hot wings coated in this ....

franks-redhot-sauce.jpg

:musicnote: Tum...tum...tum...tum...Tums. :musicnote:

51fDwh88WvL._AC_SY350_.jpg

My safety-valve!!

Have you tried cumin seeds? I find them more effective than medicine.

I haven't heard of this but I will sure give it a try. Is there a particular amount you should take?

I usually chew them for about five minutes. You have to break them down completely in your mouth, let their properties mix with your saliva and then swallow them. They are also known as caraway seeds, but I would buy those marked/named cumin for best effect.

Thanks! I'll give it a go .... I love my spicy food but sometimes it fights back!!

I'm sure beer doesn't help either. I always have some of those seeds before... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Hot pastrami sub sandwich with grilled red onions, green peppers, and swiss cheese. Half with yellow mustard, half with Russian dressing.

Late lunch/early dinner at a no frills seafood "diner", a kitchenside counter, stand up spots lining another counter along the perimeter windows, and picnic tables outside. I'm wolfing down a fried combo of grouper, clam strips, shrimp, and fries; the lady to the left of me is tearing through a steamed king crab, the guy to the right of me is slurping through a dozen raw oysters being freshly shucked in front of the three of us, and we're all downing beers. Nothin' fancy, just good seafood. Edited by pjbear05