What's for lunch

Janie

Tomorrow we're having stuffed salmon and garlic rice and salad. Maybe mushrooms stuffed with seafood.

I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Well, we didn't have the stuffed mushrooms or the garlic rice, but we did have the stuffed salmon and salad with a cauliflower/broccoli medley and instant mash with white cheddar cheese.

Not sure I will buy it again (four rolled stuffed salmon cost $15.99) but it was nice for a change.

• Like 1

I ordered a chicken cabrese on garlic ciabatta and char chicken caesar salad from The Habit. They're doing free delivery for a week since they started delivery and I go there every September to contribute to their No Kid Hungry charity so I thought I'd try it out.

Was it good?

Turkey sandwich and pickles. I defy you to be more boring than that. lol

That's not boring. It sounds good. Did you put globs of mayo on the sandwich? :)

No, my doctor would kick me in the face (but I love a little mayo!) - Ive gotten used to having some spicy mustard on turkey, wheat toast.. I didnt have a lettuce and tomato to put oon it.. but it sufficed :)

• Like 1

Turkey sandwich and pickles. I defy you to be more boring than that. lol

That's not boring. It sounds good. Did you put globs of mayo on the sandwich? :)

No, my doctor would kick me in the face (but I love a little mayo!) - Ive gotten used to having some spicy mustard on turkey, wheat toast.. I didnt have a lettuce and tomato to put oon it.. but it sufficed :)

That spicy mustard sounds good too. How about some low-fat salad dressing or cheese the next time?