What's for lunch

Janie

Bar S thick bologna, made with chicken, pork added. :atickhum:

Is it good? I love a good bologna sandwich with swiss and gobs of mayo.

I always ask the wife to buy it for me. It's packaged so it doesn't get old, even if you keep it in the fridge for a long time. And mayo is a great choice, Lorraine. :ebert:
  • Like 1

I always ask the wife to buy it for me. It's packaged so it doesn't get old, even if you keep it in the fridge for a long time. And mayo is a great choice, Lorraine. :ebert:

I'll buy it then. I love a good bologna sandwich every once in a while. :) Unfortunately, cold cuts don't taste as good as they used to when I was a little girl. I think they took all the good tasting stuff out of processing them to make them more healthy. :(

• Like 1

I'll buy it then. I love a good bologna sandwich every once in a while. :) Unfortunately, cold cuts don't taste as good as they used to when I was a little girl. I think they took all the good tasting stuff out of processing them to make them more healthy. :(

One thing. Try and get the thin slice Bar S bologna. It tastes better than the thick variety, at least for me. Bui if the store has only the thick kind, buy it anyway. It's still worth it.
  • Like 1

One thing. Try and get the thin slice Bar S bologna. It tastes better than the thick variety, at least for me. Bui if the store has only the thick kind, buy it anyway. It's still worth it.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Here's one for ya - eggsalad, shredded lettuce, smashed up popcorn and ruffled potato chips in a bowl.

For dinner later - fusilli in a tomato based sauce with garlic, Italian herbs and bacon.
  • Like 1

no salt mini pretzels, guacamole and cedar's spinach dip. (brunch if you will...)