What's for lunch

Janie

Lamburger on pita with homemade tzatziki. The store had some great free range ground lamb which I seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin, and oregano. Very dense meat with very little fat. Yum!
  • Like 2

Lamburger on pita with homemade tzatziki. The store had some great free range ground lamb which I seasoned with salt, pepper, cumin, and oregano. Very dense meat with very little fat. Yum!

That sounds heavenly.

:yes:

Going to Primanti Brothers later for a Sicilian Cheese steak sub. Then down the road to Funky Buddha for a couple of fresh brews.

They have Primanti's in Florida? No wonder everyone from my high school has moved there! :LOL:

Going to Primanti Brothers later for a Sicilian Cheese steak sub. Then down the road to Funky Buddha for a couple of fresh brews.

They have Primanti's in Florida? No wonder everyone from my high school has moved there! :LOL:

:drool: We have 3 here; one on the main drag of Lauderdale Beach, a second in Sunrise about 3 miles north of my old work location and the one above. I'm not into the gastropub menu items at the Buddha, and I noticed P Bro's during a drive to there. Works for me!
  • Like 1

:drool: We have 3 here; one on the main drag of Lauderdale Beach, a second in Sunrise about 3 miles north of my old work location and the one above. I'm not into the gastropub menu items at the Buddha, and I noticed P Bro's during a drive to there. Works for me!

Cool! Sounds like a plan! :)

Cool! Sounds like a plan! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4xzUDpp5FU