Rush R30 dvd

ALifeson85

Ok..i just got the Rush R30 (Radio City Music Hall) dvd, but I don't know how to veiw it. I tried playing it on both DVD players I have here at home, and even the computer. Don't tell me there's some kind of software I have to download to watch it... confused13.gif

-Matt

P.S. By the way, thanx for the dvd, though, Bastille Night. Once i figure out how to play it...I'll be in good shape! wink.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Apr 25 2005, 05:00 PM)
Ok..i just got the Rush R30 (Radio City Music Hall) dvd, but I don't know how to veiw it. I tried playing it on both DVD players I have here at home, and even the computer. Don't tell me there's some kind of software I have to download to watch it... confused13.gif

-Matt

P.S. By the way, thanx for the dvd, though, Bastille Night. Once i figure out how to play it...I'll be in good shape! wink.gif

It should work on it's own...must be something wrong with disc that your players are not reading it properly

Look at the discs. Are they DVD+R's or DVD-R's? I have one player that will only play +R's and one that will only play -R's, go figure. I'd say just keep trying a different player. If you've tried numerous players and it still won't work, I think you've got a faulty disk.

This problem does come up occasionally, because burned discs are not compatible with all standalone DVD players, and some formats don't work with some players. I can only test the discs in my player and then hope for the best when I send them out to people. laugh.gif

As a starting point for troubleshooting, try downloading the free trial version of WinDVD Player , and try playing the DVD on your computer with this software.

If this doesn't work for you, send me a PM and maybe we'll try another disc brand or format (I solved this problem once by sending someone Fuji DVD+R to replace the original Maxell DVD-R discs that I sent).

trink39.gif

QUOTE (BigBass @ Apr 25 2005, 06:53 PM)
How did you acquie the DVD? would love to do the same?

You ask Bastille Night nicely in a PM...give him your address and wala!! Its like magic! It appears in your mailbox!! Awesome!!

Thanks BN!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

OOOOH! Nevermind guys...i got it working. We have 3 dvd players here at my house. The only one that can play it is the one in my bedroom for some reason. The other 2 dvd players won't read it. Hmm. But oh well...IT WORKS! biggrin.gif

-Matt

Archived