Jump to content


What's For Dinner?


  • Please log in to reply
2067 replies to this topic

#2061 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47246 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:10 PM

View PostNova Carmina, on 28 August 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

I run a little water in the bottom of the crock pot, yes.

It's about 80 with low humidity here right now; pretty great weather. We don't really think of this as a "cold weather" meal -- but it'll be a while before we're having chili!
I'm looking forward to my cold weather meals and baking.  I love Autumn!

Sponsored Post

#2062 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89854 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:46 PM

View PostLorraine, on 28 August 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 28 August 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

I run a little water in the bottom of the crock pot, yes.

It's about 80 with low humidity here right now; pretty great weather. We don't really think of this as a "cold weather" meal -- but it'll be a while before we're having chili!
I'm looking forward to my cold weather meals and baking.  I love Autumn!
Posted Image

#2063 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47246 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 30 August 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 28 August 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 28 August 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

I run a little water in the bottom of the crock pot, yes.

It's about 80 with low humidity here right now; pretty great weather. We don't really think of this as a "cold weather" meal -- but it'll be a while before we're having chili!
I'm looking forward to my cold weather meals and baking.  I love Autumn!
Posted Image

What is it?  Flying protractors?

#2064 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89854 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

View PostLorraine, on 30 August 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 30 August 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 28 August 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

View PostNova Carmina, on 28 August 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

I run a little water in the bottom of the crock pot, yes.

It's about 80 with low humidity here right now; pretty great weather. We don't really think of this as a "cold weather" meal -- but it'll be a while before we're having chili!
I'm looking forward to my cold weather meals and baking.  I love Autumn!
Posted Image

What is it?  Flying protractors?
Egg and bacon!

#2065 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47246 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:53 PM

Tuna Helper and Salad

#2066 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 24883 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:00 PM

Mushroom soup, pork cutlet, potatoes, and cucumbers. :drool:

#2067 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47246 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:41 PM

Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, salad

:)

#2068 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 47246 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:05 PM

Spaghetti and salad

The sauce came out really good this time.  I wish I knew what I did that was different.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users