What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Coconut cookies, cheese and soy cream. Tasty light food.

rhyv, it must have been very good considering that you had it three times !!

:D :D :D

• Like 1

I have a pork roast in the slow cooker. Bought some kind of McCormick seasoning pack and added brown sugar and ketchup to it (as per instructions - I would never think of that on my own :LOL: ) and poured it over the roast. Set on high for four hours. Will serve with some type of noodles.

I'll let you know how it came out.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I have a pork roast in the slow cooker. Bought some kind of McCormick seasoning pack and added brown sugar and ketchup to it (as per instructions - I would never think of that on my own :LOL: ) and poured it over the roast. Set on high for four hours. Will serve with some type of noodles.

On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a five. It was missing something.

I have to say that since I've stopped smoking, almost nothing tastes good to me anymore.

I was looking in my cupboards to see if anything catches my eye to eat tonight. The thought of the rest of that lousy Progresso soup was more than I could bear.

I suddenly remembered that a couple weeks back I bought a small packet of Mahatma Saffron Yellow Rice.

Simple and nourishing. :)

Ketchup?

Next time try some thing like this. :D

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/pork-roast-with-apple-mustard-glaze-recipe.html

• Like 1

Ketchup?

http://www.foodnetwo...aze-recipe.html

That's a loin end roast. I made a cheap butt roast. It came out okay, but I would never make it again.

• Like 1

Ketchup?

That's a loin end roast. I made a cheap butt roast. It came out okay, but I would never make it again.

Did you use egg noodles? I love them!

• Like 1

Ketchup?

No, elbows. I love egg noodles too, but I can't find a good brand out here. Every kind I buy just doesn't taste good.

• Like 1

Ketchup?

No, elbows. I love egg noodles too, but I can't find a good brand out here. Every kind I buy just doesn't taste good.

My mom made killer egg noodles. Cooked them in the juices from a pot roast.

• Like 1