What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Troutman, it was delicious. But, I can no longer eat a one pound steak. It's too much for me. In the future, I will have to buy myself a smaller steak.

Just eat what you can,

Use the rest for another meal. Steak tacos ect.

• Like 1

I can no longer eat a one pound steak. It's too much for me. In the future, I will have to buy myself a smaller steak.

:(

A 16oz medium-rare ribeye is one of those things that let's me know the world is still alright.

Had sirloin kebabs for lunch myself.

• Like 2

I can no longer eat a one pound steak. It's too much for me. In the future, I will have to buy myself a smaller steak.

A 16oz medium-rare ribeye is one of those things that let's me know the world is still alright.

That's how we had them - medium rare - and the house smelled heavenly too!

The one I bought my husband was over a pound and thick. I thought to myself, no way will he eat the whole thing, but he inhaled his steak.

• Like 2

That's how we had them - medium rare - and the house smelled heavenly too!

The one I bought my husband was over a pound and thick. I thought to myself, no way will he eat the whole thing, but he inhaled his steak.

Better to have steak and not need it than need steak and not have it :yes:

• Like 1

Dinner-late lunch actually-will be up to my friend Jim, who at this moment is inbound to FLL from DTW. His choice, could be anything from a burger to wings to Sweet Tomatoes (soup & salad bar). Then I take him to explore the joy that is Total Wine to pick up some brews.

Eating another dish from my Kurdish neighbor. Damn! She can cook! The style of cooking from the middle east is so damn amazing. It just may be my favorite along with real Mexican cuisine and southern Italian.

Edited for adding Japanese, Thai & Vietnamese to the list.

Edited by liquidcrystalcompass
  • Like 1

Eating another dish from my Kurdish neighbor. Damn! She can cook! The style of cooking from the middle east is so damn amazing. It just may be my favorite along with real Mexican cuisine and southern Italian.

Edited for adding Japanese, Thai & Vietnamese to the list.

That's just not fair! :madra: :P

Cheeseburgers, Chili And a salad. :hail:

I can use a cheeseburger. My ramen lunch half an hour ago was good but ramen doesn't have the bite that a good burger does.

Besides, I have to be in the mood for ramen. I think I'm pretty much always in the mood for a cheeseburger!

• Like 1