What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Beef tips with onion gravy and mushrooms over egg noodles.

That sounds really good. Puts my chicken and rice and avocados to shame. :LOL:

I'm about to go eat, and while I am doing so, I'll be thinking of beef tips with onion gravy and mushrooms over delicious egg noodles.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Chicken with Devil Spit BBQ sauce :haz:

Better send some to the Cubs locker room. Light a fire under there a****! :P

Did you not see their game against the Cards yesterday?

No,

I was just messing with you. :P I will go check out the standings now.

Not a HUGE fan of pork chops, but they had thick cut porterhouse chops onsale for $2.29... thought I'd give them a shot. I rubbed them with a super thin layer of yellow mustard, and then covered in my favorite rib rub. Tossed them on a hot hot grill with coals only on half, seared one side, seared the other and then put them on the non-coal side to finish cooking. Threw a pat of butter on top of each one to keep it nice and juicy. Damn, these were some of the best chops I have ever had. Served with oven browned potatoes, corn on the cob, and the highlight... homemade apple sauce. I don't think we've purchased jarred apple sauce in 3 or 4 years :)
  • Like 3

I'll just grab a chicken breast i cooked last Wednesday that's been the fridge since then.

So basically,

You eat your own. :P

Chickens are not ducks!

No sh** Sherlock

But if I am not mistaken they are birds. :laughing guy:

Ducks are above normal birds! :angel:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/3/2/19/enhanced-buzz-16451-1362270393-2.jpg
  • Like 1

Not a HUGE fan of pork chops, but they had thick cut porterhouse chops onsale for $2.29... thought I'd give them a shot. I rubbed them with a super thin layer of yellow mustard, and then covered in my favorite rib rub. Tossed them on a hot hot grill with coals only on half, seared one side, seared the other and then put them on the non-coal side to finish cooking. Threw a pat of butter on top of each one to keep it nice and juicy. Damn, these were some of the best chops I have ever had. Served with oven browned potatoes, corn on the cob, and the highlight... homemade apple sauce. I don't think we've purchased jarred apple sauce in 3 or 4 years :)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/U7rZEPVttuY/hqdefault.jpg

Sounds swell.

• Like 2

I tried to have some leftover tomato and farro salad for dinner but there was too much cilantro in it. (I'm one of those people who has the gene that makes cilantro taste like ass.) So instead I had a couple brownies and a glass of red wine.
  • Like 3

Beef tips with onion gravy and mushrooms over egg noodles.

That sounds really good. Puts my chicken and rice and avocados to shame. :LOL:

I'm about to go eat, and while I am doing so, I'll be thinking of beef tips with onion gravy and mushrooms over delicious egg noodles.

My mom,

would make roast for dinner. Along with those noodles and they were killer!

• Like 1

I tried to have some leftover tomato and farro salad for dinner but there was too much cilantro in it. (I'm one of those people who has the gene that makes cilantro taste like ass.) So instead I had a couple brownies and a glass of red wine.

I am the same way,

It has a funky flavor that I do not like at all.

• Like 1