Caught in the camera eye

Sark

Just wondering if anyone has ever seen themselves or someone they know on any of the live videos or dvds.

Yes....This is a great question!! My dad is in a picture in the T4E tourbook...The page after the middle of the book...It's a picture of Geddy's shadow...And my dad is opening his mouth looking to the left at my cousin who was there with him...When I saw that picture, I almost died!!

I'll try and find it....

Well, not an OFFICIAL release, but...

If you watch the R30 DVD boot of opening night in Nashville, when the camera pans to the left, to Alex's side of the stage, and you see a figure somewhere around row 7, dressed in purple, dancing like a maniac, occasionally screaming wildly...that's me. Really!

Well, on MY copy I'm there!!!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I found the pic!! The guy with the red arrow on his head...that's my pops!! The pic is taken on the last show on the Counterparts tour in Toronto at Maple Leaf Gardens!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/yyzyy/daddcopy.jpg

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Apr 25 2005, 04:03 PM)
I found the pic!! The guy with the red arrow on his head...that's my pops!! The pic is taken on the last show on the Counterparts tour in Toronto at Maple Leaf Gardens!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/yyzyy/daddcopy.jpg

Whoa that is way cool! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

IT SURE IS!!! I was listening to Between the Wheels and looking through, and it caught my attention! I ALMOST DIED!!! I WAS LIKE HOLYYYYYYYY....DAD...IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!! We were both in awe...I still can't believe it. Looking at it, I'm like...holy shit!

well, somewhat related to the topic, I'm waiting to see if I make an appearance on the new Yes DVD "Songs from Tsongas". I'm pretty close to the front in an aisle seat.

Archived