26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the worst song?

• The Spirit Of Radio
    • Freewill
    • Jacob's Ladder
    • Entre Nous
    • Different Strings
    • Natural Science

I really like Entre Nous, and it gets better every time I listen to it...but I like the other five a lot more.

Freewill gets kind of old for me sometimes though, but sometimes I just love the guitar solo...

I'm gonna flip a coin. Heads it's FW, Tails it's Entre Nous.

Edited by Good,bad,andrush

QUOTE (Lamelight @ Jan 1 2011, 11:27 AM)
Freewill

Free Will over Different Strings as the worst song?

I know there are really no bad songs on PeW, but some of the absolute best musicianship from Alex and Ged is on Free Will.

Free Will is a top 10, maybe top 5 over the entire Rush canon.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 1 2011, 06:33 PM)
QUOTE (Lamelight @ Jan 1 2011, 11:27 AM)
Freewill

Free Will over Different Strings as the worst song?

I know there are really no bad songs on PeW, but some of the absolute best musicianship from Alex and Ged is on Free Will.

Free Will is a top 10, maybe top 5 over the entire Rush canon.

I love Different Strings... Well I love the whole album but don't like Freewill as much as the others. As you said, PeW doesn't have any bad songs trink39.gif

just like Moving Pictures, I'm basing by pick for worst song not on whether I'm sick of the song but based on worst song period.

I am kinda sick of Spirit Of Radio and Freewill but I chose Entre Nous just beacuse it is less spectacular compared to the rest of the album.

Spirit Of Radio. It's a great song, and I'm glad people recognize it, but it was overplayed and the band got stuck with having to play it every tour just like Tom Sawyer from Moving Pictures. That's probably why we never got to hear Different Strings live and Jacob's Ladder was only brought back during R40. A more popular song overshadowed the arguably superior song.

just like Moving Pictures, I'm basing by pick for worst song not on whether I'm sick of the song but based on worst song period.

I am kinda sick of Spirit Of Radio and Freewill but I chose Entre Nous just beacuse it is less spectacular compared to the rest of the album.

:goodone:

now I know that constant radio play affects the musicianship and lyrics to a song.

I guess you learn something new everyday :yes:

• Like 1

now I know that constant radio play affects the musicianship and lyrics to a song.

I guess you learn something new everyday :yes:

:huh:
  • Like 1