Happy Holidays & New Years to Alex, Neil, & Geddy

GeminiRising79

Hope you guys are having a really nice holiday season. I would like to request, If you will, as a gift to the fans of sorts. Could you please consider listening -with thoughtful ears- to the suggestions made here regarding making a return to your roots (meaning prior to Counterparts!)- not emulating a certain period, but incorporating all classic things that made you great leading up to this album. Some here will disagree, but I feel time is of the essence to "return home" at this stage of your unbelievable career. Plus, when you ARE inducted into the RRhof(not that you entirely care) in 2012- my prediction- you'll have an epic "hybrid" recording out combining both classic old with new. This is my hope -and wish- for you and fans alike. All the best in 2011! GR79

yeah.... please release an old school RUSH follow up to 'Working Man' and 'Fly By Night' now that you guys have achieved that en-lighted stage in your successful careers where your ship has come in and ya don't really have to work all the time cos ya got time for livin'...

change of the season of Life(son)

is enough of a reason for RUSH

to want to stay and play

wink.gif

Archived