Man On Fire

Riv

I like Denzel Washington. But it seems like every movie he is in has essentially the same element. Everything is going along just fine, but then someone comes along and pisses him off and he goes after them and exacts bloody revenge. Look, if you are ever in a movie with Denzel Washington, don't make him angry!

Agreed, Jack. Dakota Fanning WAS awesome in this movie! I have to say, though, the cinematography irritated the hell out of me at times. I almost turned it off the first 5 minutes. Glad I didn't.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 17 2004, 09:46 AM)
I havent yet seen this movie, but do intend to get it at some point. I remember during the superbowl, I saw previews of the movie, and heard a song I liked on it. I wanna see how prevalent it is in the movie. Plus, the whole premise looks interesting as well cool.gif

Bro, go rent this movie TONIGHT.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Sep 17 2004, 09:05 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 17 2004, 09:46 AM)
I havent yet seen this movie, but do intend to get it at some point.  I remember during the superbowl, I saw previews of the movie, and heard a song I liked on it.  I wanna see how prevalent it is in the movie.  Plus, the whole premise looks interesting as well  cool.gif

Bro, go rent this movie TONIGHT.

I would, but I'm gonna be at the Chronicle Pavilion watching Yes and Dream Theater perform with Cygnus X-1 and Digital Man biggrin.gif