Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:24 PM
|QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 22 2004, 09:08 PM)|
is that a MXR Distortion+ in there? the distortion+ was the first pedal i ever bought. i thought i was sooooooooo cool
Yes, indeed it is! Still the best distortion stomp box ever made.
That power supply ran everything on there (except the A/C-powered Flanger) -- no batteries!
Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:09 AM
|QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 22 2004, 07:58 PM)|
Ok, I finally scanned these old photos...
Here's my old pedal board, which no longer exists. The only things I still use from this are the MXR Flanger (now installed in my rack), the Cry Baby Wah and the Morley Volume pedal.
And here's my Gibson Les Paul. Love the color...
Wicked nice set up, man! Really like the LP (...it is a sweet color )
Posted 26 October 2004 - 12:17 AM
Squire Strat-Black...looks like Ged's Fender bass, but a guitar.
(Hopefully a '57 Gibson SG Supreme in Midnight Burst for X-Mas!)
Fender Frontman 15G
Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:22 PM
-yamaha F-310 (i think) acoustic guitar...hasnt been played in weeks
-yamaha EG 113 (or 112, not completely sure) ...its not the highest quality but it serves me well
-yamaha GA-10 amplifier...came with the guitar
-ibanez multi-effect processor, only i need a new AC adapter, the one it came with broke...
looking to get a bass for christmas
Posted 12 January 2005 - 10:32 AM
Yamaha AES820 Electric - standard set-up
Amp - Line 6 2 x 12
Pedals - Get by with footswitchin between the built in effects on the amp. I like the KISS principle!
Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:07 PM
Cream Fender Strat with Rosewood Fingerboard
Purple Ibanez S series HSH with Floyd Rose trem
Guild D4 dreadnought acoustic
Digitech RP100 effects pedal
Crybaby Wah Pedal
Fender Hot-Rod Deluxe Tube Amp
I have no recording gear and I hope to buy a bass sometime this coming week; probably a black Squier J-Bass and a small amp.
Edited by redstar86, 14 January 2005 - 06:07 PM.
Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:01 PM
Amp-Line6 Douverb, lookin to get a Carvin MTS3200 2x12 eventually.
Picks-Dunlop Jazz III
No effects yet.
Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:35 AM
1. 04 American Deluxe Strat with '61 reissue neck (Maple), SCN pickups, S-1 Switch, Honey Blonde
2. 97 American Deluxe Strat (Rosewood) with Texas Specials and Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker, Shoeline Gold
3. 99 American Deluxe Tele with 1st generation noisless pickups, Teal Green Transparent with cream binding.
4. 03 Les Paul Classic, stock pickups, Heritage Cherry sunburst
5. 98 taylor 614CE
6. 91 Yamaha 12-string acoustic, retired, and 3 other guitars, retired also, that I keep for sentimental reasons but never play.
1. MesaBoogie Heartbreaker all-tube 2X12 combo, 100w; heavy-duty road case.
2. Roland KC-550 solid state 1X15 combo w/high freq driver 180w.
Pedal Board & Effects:
1. Pedal Pad pedal board with patch bay and power distro
2. BOSS: NS2|CS3|CE5|DD5|PH3|MD2|PH5
3. MesaBoogie: V-Twin Tube preamp
4. Dunlop Wah
1. Shure SM58: vox
2. Shure SM57: @ the Mesa
1. One tired roadie: me.
2. Two-position handle handtruck with pneumatic tires.
3. 1 Jeep Grand Cherokee to haul my tired self and warm equipment home to my
4. Wife, whom after ten years of marriage/13 years together, is just barely getting the notion that I'm a musician
5. Audio Technica wireless that eliminated only two of the 386,574,999.32714 nanometers of cables I haul around with me. I dislike wires...
Sheesh! I should have stuck with the trombone! And then got a job in corporate America -- yeah right! Me in a real job!
Posted 19 February 2005 - 09:43 PM
Here's my first "real" guitar - an Ibanez RG560
Another Ibanez, a RG320QM in quilted blue
My picture down below has my Fender Splattercaster....
No pictures for the rest of my posse, which include
a PRS CE24 w/ bird inlays
an Ibanez RG3120 in flame red
a Hamer Californian in sunshine yellow w/ boomerang inlays
an Ibanez PF200 in antique white from 1978
an Ibanez Les Paul in black with three pickups from 1976
an Ibanez Les Paul in sunburst with two pickups from 1978
a Parker Fly Standard in black w/ piezo
a Yamaha AEF-10 electric/acoustic in tobacco
an Ibanez AE-10 electric/acoustic in flame maple
an Ibanez 4 string soundgear bass in red
an Ibanez 5 string soundgear bass in black
an Ibanez FPGM custom (actually a RG770 with f-hole stickers on it, hence the name - Fake Paul Gilbert Model)
a Randall Jaguar 50 watt amp
a Line 6 head with 2 Marshall 100 watt cabinets
5 Boss Pedals - Heavy Metal, Compression/Sustainer, Chorus, Delay/Pitch Shifter, Noise Surpressor
Korg Pandora px2 and px4 effects/headphone amp
an old Yamaha digital effects processor
D'addario strings on all of them
and much like Lerxst, the amps are adorned with toys!
a Bloom County Opus doll
a Pokemon Jigglypuff doll
a Speed Racer model car
and a Transformers Megatron bust
Geez, that's a lot of stuff....
Edited by Jack Secret, 19 February 2005 - 09:45 PM.
Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:11 PM
Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:35 PM
Hey, I'm bored! Here's the guitars i've gotten rid of....
1. Memphis Strat, white w/ white pickguard and maple neck - wrong to get rid of it
2. Charvel in red with one humbucker and Kahler flcrum whammy - ugh!
3. Kramer focus 6000 in black with Floyd Rose - traded for the orange Ibanez
4. Recently, an Ibanez PF200 in sunburst that would not stay in tune, so I took everything off of it, kept the neck, threw the body away...figure I have back up parts for my other PF200 (the one I used to play 2112 in concert with...heh heh...)
Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:39 PM
Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:44 PM
Edited by Jack Secret, 19 February 2005 - 10:44 PM.
Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:59 PM
1-0-0-1..omg, your Les Paul is GORGEOUS!!
Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:58 PM
Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:16 PM
No pedals yet, still in infancy of learning/playing
Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:37 PM
As of now Im playing on a CRATE FXT120 for all my electric work we play, has 16 built in effects which dont really sound all that bad(I was suprised when I first played it)
For the acoustic stuff I use a Ibanez Tone Blaster 15, which has alot of balls for accoustic music and works with a drummer too.
Applause acoustic-electric Model AE28 Cutaway shallow back. Has a great tone.
Ibanez Jet King II in Brown Sunburst
Washburn Spirit '57 Les Paul style, with a geat cruch on the bottom espically with 12 guage strings
Tascam 414MK2 4track with 2 input jacks for 2 track recording at one time, but i have a adapter so i can record 2 mikes on 1 track.
Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:09 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users