Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

There was this one guy who used to go to my university's gym. I never talked to him or found out his name. He looked like Geddy Lee in the 70s. He never tied back his hair when he worked out. Always wore it down.
  • Like 1

Who"d a thunk it that I would find a skinny Jewish guy with glasses and long hair a sex symbol. But I have a thing about neck and arms and I like what I see. And happily married. With several common hobbies like nature photography and baseball Edited by IwillchooseFreeWill
  • Like 2

Posting after myself is so lame but... I got my copy of Geddy's CWF photo yesterday. It's gorgeous! Much bigger than I was expecting and signed and titled and numbered with those magic fingers. Since I'm a birdwatcher and nature photographer myself, I really appreciate the quality. This isn't some cheesy poster print, but a pro quality colour photograph on good paper. Geddy must have spent a mint on 150 prints much less the time it took to sign and number them. Thank you, Mr Lee
  • Like 1

Wow. This thread has become a zombie, hasn’t it?

I loved his hair back then. So long and thick.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

http://www.notreble.com/buzz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Geddy-Lee-The-Big-Interview-600x315.jpg

Looking at that soul patch, I think it's time to let the grey come through, he'll probably still look cool.

His eyes seem to really stand out in this

Edited by Brucey
  • Like 1

http://www.notreble.com/buzz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Geddy-Lee-The-Big-Interview-600x315.jpg

Looking at that soul patch, I think it's time to let the grey come through, he'll probably still look cool.

His eyes seem to really stand out in this

It would be strange to see him gray-haired but I’m sure he’d look good too.

• Like 1

Geddy is so cute!! But I love his 1980s looks lol!! But he is cute when he 12 tho...I sometimes keeps my crushes to myself but this is the only one I can say...I love the way that he sings (The 1980s more) and played the bass. He is amazing and beautiful. What more can I say? If I was older, I would've married him! lol
  • Like 1

http://img.wennermedia.com/920-width/gettyimages-665988748-325fffda-7346-4b59-a908-c5cb9cd80839.jpg

Such an amazing moment... seeing the crossover of my two favorite bands...

That must have been quite an incredible moment for him. Think of it. Think of yourself loving a band and one day, after you have achieved fame in a band as well, being up on stage for, of all things, the RRHOF(!!!) filling in for that band's now deceased bass player.

:bump: I took a screen shot today from a photo in Beyond the Lighted Stage that I've always liked!

IxFsINbh.jpg

That put a smile on my face. :cool: ;)

He soooo cute!!! Love his wee eyes!! :drool:

• Like 2

I don't recall seeing this picture here, but that doesn't mean it isn't.

If it isn't already here, it should be.

If it is, no one will mind seeing it again I'm sure.

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/vaportrails-8-s.jpg

I still love this picture.

• Like 1

Here's a picture of Geddy from the R40 tour when they were performing in Bristow, VA that I got from Cygnus-x1.net. He looks pretty hot in this one, if I do say so myself. :drool1:

8.JPG

• Like 1

Also, I just need this question answered. After the whole change to the website, are basically all the old photos from this thread and others just lost to time now?

Hi Charlotte7598, nice to see you back!

Funny, I saw the last post on this thread (you) and thought "the ladies used to gush about Geddy in some old Random Sample topics - and looking closer, it looks like a re-boot :)

Sweet!

I can say I don't find him "hot", but he's the only one I ever met in person and he is truly a very nice person. Okay, maybe in jeans, in the right light, at the right angle...wait, no, not hot...nice? Fit? Darn it!!

• Like 1

On 12/14/2010 at 7:29 PM, Janie said:

QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 14 2010, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Dec 15 2010, 12:04 AM)
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/Pittsburgh 2010/Ged91610-07.jpg

Nice hand shot. wub.gif

I love hand shots... wink.gif

Yeah.

I like crotch shots.

Anyone got any good crotch shots.

And for the record, yes, I totally appreciate that Geddy is an uber talented musician.

Crotch.

Shots.

Bring 'em.

Is this G Rated? not sure, but it looks like you can take it this far, and then back off, just a little bit :GeddyFinal:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bahamas said:

Hi Charlotte7598, nice to see you back!

Funny, I saw the last post on this thread (you) and thought "the ladies used to gush about Geddy in some old Random Sample topics - and looking closer, it looks like a re-boot :)

Sweet!

I can say I don't find him "hot", but he's the only one I ever met in person and he is truly a very nice person. Okay, maybe in jeans, in the right light, at the right angle...wait, no, not hot...nice? Fit? Darn it!!

It's nice to be back! I got pretty busy looking for a new job but I want to try to be on here at least semi-regularly. I love the Rush family :2: (super jealous you met him by the way)

• Like 1

My husband (Chasartymac on this board) STILL makes fun of me for commenting about Neil being hot in the 'rowboat scene' from AWIP.  :2funny:

As I've gotten older, its now more of a 'he fills my heart' kind of love for Neil because he is my touchstone.  :heart:

Ged and Alex - not hot to me.  But I love them dearly.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, neilpeart_gal said:

My husband (Chasartymac on this board) STILL makes fun of me for commenting about Neil being hot in the 'rowboat scene' from AWIP.  :2funny:

As I've gotten older, its now more of a 'he fills my heart' kind of love for Neil because he is my touchstone.  :heart:

Ged and Alex - not hot to me.  But I love them dearly.

Just curious, what is AWIP? And also, what's the rowboat scene?