Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

• Please log in to reply
6404 replies to this topic

#6401 Boots

Boots

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2905 posts
  • Interests:art, supernatural, biker boots, Guess boots, MK boots, combat boots

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

There was this one guy who used to go to my university's gym.  I never talked to him or found out his name.  He looked like Geddy Lee in the 70s.  He never tied back his hair when he worked out.  Always wore it down.

Sponsored Post

#6402 IwillchooseFreeWill

IwillchooseFreeWill

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, traveling, textile arts, science fiction, TV, AFL, Burmese cats, nature and the outdoors, friends

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Who"d a thunk it that I would find a skinny Jewish guy with glasses and long hair a sex symbol. But I have a thing about neck and arms and I like what I see. And happily married. With several common hobbies like nature photography and baseball

Edited by IwillchooseFreeWill, 05 August 2017 - 12:34 PM.

#6403 IwillchooseFreeWill

IwillchooseFreeWill

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, traveling, textile arts, science fiction, TV, AFL, Burmese cats, nature and the outdoors, friends

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

Posting after myself is so lame but... I got my copy of Geddy's CWF photo yesterday. It's gorgeous! Much bigger than I was expecting and signed and titled and numbered with those magic fingers. Since I'm a birdwatcher and nature photographer myself, I really appreciate the quality. This isn't some cheesy poster print, but a pro quality colour photograph on good paper. Geddy must have spent a mint on 150 prints much less the time it took to sign and number them. Thank you, Mr Lee

#6404 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5643 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:47 PM

OK, I love Geddy's hair in this photo and it was time to bump this thread!  :heart: :heart:

Posted Image

#6405 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21676 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

Wow. This thread has become a zombie, hasn’t it?

I loved his hair back then. So long and thick.

Edited by EagleMoon, 01 October 2017 - 01:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users