Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

• Please log in to reply
6407 replies to this topic

#121 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

user posted image

Merry Christmas!  Don't say I never gave you nuttin'...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  

Sponsored Post

#122 Force Ten

Force Ten

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Just music in general! Playing piano and flute, listening to music (particularly Rush with other prog on the side), looking around in music shops (ie. Chappells), looking at and wanting a Fender Jazz Bass, trying to expand my Rush collection very slowly..... ermm..... basically anything music related. Various comedy, including Jeeves and Wooster, Have I Got News For You, Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Blackadder.....

Am I rambling? O.o

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope that you all had a lovely day that was Geddy-related in some way!  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif On another board, somebody made me a Geddy style wallpaper for a secret santa...  wub.gif

hug2.gif hug2.gif hug2.gif  

#123 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts
  • Interests:Tolkien, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Supernatural, and more to come...

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:57 PM

Merry Christmas! Here's my long-awaited Christmas drawing for all of us Geddy girls... tongue.gif

user posted image

I know he's Jewish, but I couldn't resist doing this. It has the tagline "All I want for Christmas is Geddy Lee." That is partially true; I'll have my Christmas wish in about four months, when I go to my concert. And I'll get to enjoy my Christmas wish for a good three hours. wub.gif

My dad looked at this drawing and asked, "What would you do with him if you had him?" Oh, I think you all know... drool1.gif

Now I have "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey stuck in my head. It suits the drawing nicely. biggrin.gif

#124 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 82084 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 25 2010, 08:57 PM)
Merry Christmas! Here's my long-awaited Christmas drawing for all of us Geddy girls... tongue.gif

user posted image

I know he's Jewish, but I couldn't resist doing this. It has the tagline "All I want for Christmas is Geddy Lee." That is partially true; I'll have my Christmas wish in about four months, when I go to my concert. And I'll get to enjoy my Christmas wish for a good three hours. wub.gif

My dad looked at this drawing and asked, "What would you do with him if you had him?" Oh, I think you all know... drool1.gif

Now I have "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey stuck in my head. It suits the drawing nicely. biggrin.gif

Awww, sweet..!  heart.gif  heart.gif  

#125 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Walking, especially with my dog, Jake; hiking in beautiful natural places, exercising, getting together with friends, studying and reading about diverse cultures and languages, reading and writing poetry, watching dog shows, listening to my favorite bands, and ESPECIALLY, listening to Rush CD's and watching/working out to Rush DVD's.

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 26 2010, 04:17 AM)

user posted image

Nice drawing, Nobody's Heroine!!!!!!!! yes.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  applaudit.gif Doesn't GEDDY just make you "TINGLE" with EXCITEMENT?!?!?!?! wub.gif  wub.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  tongue.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  wink.gif  

#126 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Dec 26 2010, 07:38 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 26 2010, 04:17 AM)

user posted image

Nice drawing, Nobody's Heroine!!!!!!!! yes.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  applaudit.gif Doesn't GEDDY just make you "TINGLE" with EXCITEMENT?!?!?!?! wub.gif  wub.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  tongue.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  wink.gif

Thank you... blush4.gif

Oh, yeah. He certainly does. And then some. wink.gif drool1.gif laugh.gif

#127 1 of the 7

1 of the 7

Geddy, Geddy, Gumdrops!

• Members
  • 11919 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 23 2010, 10:07 PM)
user posted image

Aww, this is my computer desktop picture, only mine is cut off so you can't see Geddy's hand  sad.gif  One of my favorite, favorite pics of Rush!

Had a great Christmas...nothing specifically Rush, but a lot of gifts that'll save me money so I can focus on the Rush road trip in April! My boyfriend also got a pic from his nephew of a gingerbread man with my BF's face, a got geddy? T-shirt, and holding the BTLS DVD, saying my BF's present will be coming in five days (well, four now)! Don't think I'm not dying to know what it is!

Edited by 1 of the 7, 26 December 2010 - 07:19 PM.

#128 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:55 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#129 2112Oracle

2112Oracle

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, singing, meeting up with new people, hanging with my closest friends, laughing. Oh, and listening to Rush, of course. :P

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 26 2010, 10:55 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Oh...my...Ged....  drool1.gif

I love that second one, in particular. Where did you find that beauty?

And, the hair...flying in the wind...just makes me...go insane... wub.gif

#130 Force Ten

Force Ten

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 624 posts
  • Interests:Just music in general! Playing piano and flute, listening to music (particularly Rush with other prog on the side), looking around in music shops (ie. Chappells), looking at and wanting a Fender Jazz Bass, trying to expand my Rush collection very slowly..... ermm..... basically anything music related. Various comedy, including Jeeves and Wooster, Have I Got News For You, Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Blackadder.....

Am I rambling? O.o

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 27 2010, 05:55 AM)

user posted image

Now that's a great photo.  wub.gif It's a shame that a certain part of the photo is blurred out, though...  wink.gif  

Edited by Force Ten, 27 December 2010 - 05:47 AM.

#131 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (2112Oracle @ Dec 27 2010, 03:22 AM)

user posted image

It's in the issue of Classic Rock magazine with Ged on the cover.  It's the Jan 2011 issue, I believe.  wink.gif  

#132 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 27 2010, 06:20 AM)

user posted image

It's in the issue of Classic Rock magazine with Ged on the cover.  It's the Jan 2011 issue, I believe.  wink.gif

That picture of Geddy is in the month of my and Courtney's birthday! ohmy.gif

AWESOME! Go us! cheer.gif

It's awesome being an Aquarius, eh? biggrin.gif

And to my pal Courtney: I love your signature. You had to put that in there, didn't you? laugh.gif

Oh, Ged. We're never gonna get over that, are we? tongue.gif

#133 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Force Ten @ Dec 27 2010, 05:46 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 27 2010, 05:55 AM)

user posted image

Now that's a great photo.  wub.gif It's a shame that a certain part of the photo is blurred out, though...  wink.gif

Awwww, man. That's the best part. wink.gif

You had to blur it out, didn't you, photographer? It's not good for business. Think of the Geddy girls! laugh.gif

#134 2112Oracle

2112Oracle

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, singing, meeting up with new people, hanging with my closest friends, laughing. Oh, and listening to Rush, of course. :P

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 27 2010, 12:23 PM)

user posted image

And to my pal Courtney: I love your signature. You had to put that in there, didn't you? laugh.gif

Yay! Go January!

cheer.gif

Yes, it is a great thing to be an Aquarian. Since I do share a birthday with someone that's just that awesome.

Yes, I did, you know I did...  cool.gif

Not in 2112 years, my dear. hug2.gif

#135 YYZrocks

YYZrocks

The Seeker

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:22 AM

You know what we need in the new thread? Some more old school hotness reposts...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#136 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3322 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Dec 28 2010, 05:22 AM)
You know what we need in the new thread? Some more old school hotness reposts...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

For a gal who loves older Dirk, these are some great shots!  Especially that first one.   wub.gif  Always loved that one.  wink.gif  

#137 Vive le Rush

Vive le Rush

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Walking, especially with my dog, Jake; hiking in beautiful natural places, exercising, getting together with friends, studying and reading about diverse cultures and languages, reading and writing poetry, watching dog shows, listening to my favorite bands, and ESPECIALLY, listening to Rush CD's and watching/working out to Rush DVD's.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 27 2010, 02:23 PM)

user posted image

No doubt about it...........GEDDY IS A "FEAST" FOR THE EYES!!!!!!!! wub.gif  wub.gif  heart.gif  heart.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Thanks for the tip on where to find this pic. trink39.gif I'll be looking for the January issue of Classic Rock magazine SOON!!!!!!! yes.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  

#138 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (2112Oracle @ Dec 28 2010, 02:12 AM)
Yay! Go January!

cheer.gif

Yes, it is a great thing to be an Aquarian. Since I do share a birthday with someone that's just that awesome.

Yes, I did, you know I did...  cool.gif

Not in 2112 years, my dear. hug2.gif

We also get Geddy in January for the 2011 Rush calendar. Even better. biggrin.gif

Awwwww, you're flattering me again. blush4.gif

Remember that triple neck thing? You said, "I dunno, Lerxst. That would be kind of painful." rofl3.gif

Not even in 2112 years. laugh.gif

Oh, my Ged. I love your avatar as well. That is such a lovely picture of Geddy. That smile... wub.gif

It makes me melt every time. I think you know that feeling. tongue.gif

#139 NobodysHeroine

NobodysHeroine

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1770 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Dec 28 2010, 05:22 AM)

user posted image

Sammich time! drool1.gif

I could go for that right now. But wouldn't we all? tongue.gif

#140 1 of the 7

1 of the 7

Geddy, Geddy, Gumdrops!

• Members
  • 11919 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 27 2010, 12:55 AM)
user posted image

I like this pic, but Geddy looks a little dirty...c'mon Geddy, time to clean you up...splash...drip...drip...wash that lovely hair...scritch scritch *suds everywhere*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users