Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

Alex, you are getting gray!

The proper comment would have been "I think you went bald!"

....like 35 years ago :P

I was looking at his beard and sideburns. He's earned whatever gray hair he has I suppose. :)

Gray is sexy because older men are sexy. Facial fur is disappointment.

• Like 1

Back when I was about 10, I wasn't really a big Rush fan (I know, I know)...but I sure did think their guitar player was cute. :blush: :P

I think at 10 years old you can certainly be excused. :LOL: I loved Alex's long hair pre-MP. I remember going to see them back in 81 during that tour and being so bummed that he had cut his hair. It was so gorgeous.

• Like 1

Back when I was about 10, I wasn't really a big Rush fan (I know, I know)...but I sure did think their guitar player was cute. :blush: :P

I think at 10 years old you can certainly be excused. :LOL: I loved Alex's long hair pre-MP. I remember going to see them back in 81 during that tour and being so bummed that he had cut his hair. It was so gorgeous.

Very true. I loved his hair straight though. I wasn't a big fan of the perm era.

Very true. I loved his hair straight though. I wasn't a big fan of the perm era.

I loved them both. :) His hair just seemed to glow under the stage lights. Hard to tell from the videos somewhat but in real life it was beautiful.

• Like 1

These threads need some love. Hardly anyone comes here anymore. Such a shame.

I have been thinking the same thing. It's weird. In years past, there was this wonderful anticipation about what the guys were going to look like on stage, much droolage over concert pics as they came in and now... nothing. It's a shame.

I, for one, still think Alex is hot and am looking forward to at least seeing him in concert next month.

• Like 3

I have been thinking the same thing. It's weird. In years past, there was this wonderful anticipation about what the guys were going to look like on stage, much droolage over concert pics as they came in and now... nothing. It's a shame.

I, for one, still think Alex is hot and am looking forward to at least seeing him in concert next month.

Alex will always be a cutie, like it or not. :wub:

• Like 1

I took several pics of him during the three shows that I've been to in Dallas, Houston & NOLA, but since these might be considered as being spoilers I don't dare to post them here :(

I took several pics of him during the three shows that I've been to in Dallas, Houston & NOLA, but since these might be considered as being spoilers I don't dare to post them here :(

That's kind of sad that we can't post pictures or anything until after the tour is over. :(

That's kind of sad that we can't post pictures or anything until after the tour is over. :(

Yes it is, although nobody's 'complained' about the R40 pics in my signature... yet ;)

I am SO tired of people whining over spoilers. Sorry to all those who are all about the spoilers. CTM, if YOU want to post your pics, post them. Maybe put a spoiler tag at the top of your post or something with a lot of space before posting your pics. I want to see them and it's completely unfair for those of us who could not care less about spoilers. Some of us want to see pics and know all other things about what's going on NOW during the tour. Why should we have to wait because a few others don't want to know anything?

• Like 2

I am surprised even pics would be off limits, but 1) there is a spoiler forum for a reason I would think, and 2) sometimes pics give away songs. If I see double necks I know they are playing Xanadu. :)