Id like to declare somthing...

sanzo

This is it:

RUSH are the greatest and best band in the world.ever

I know this has been stated on the board many many times before.

The above line may seem narrow minded but I dont have enough time or words to describe how I can explain myself In relatation to the topic, plus I can guarantee many people agree with me here.

I listen to the radio then I turn it off,Another band has given me a higher standard of music to adhere to.

the 3 members of the band are the leaders of the respective instruments.

Sorry for ranting or writing the same as many other topics here but I believe RUSH are the best band the world has ever given in terms of music,musicianship,lyrics,rythm,drums,keyboard,guitar,bass,and dare I say it high pitched singing. Geddys voice suits the band and many songS.

I cant continue Due to lack of words but Iv listened to many good maninstream bands in my time and let me tell you,RUSH is my covenant and ark

I agree. Their music has helped me through some difficult times & has given me some wonderful memories. Their music is timeless. It just never gets old. They are truly the best band ever yes.gif

2.gif

Took my son this afternoon to GameWorks to use the gift card he got for his birthday. We get into the car, and of course, 2.gif is playing from the CD player. He said, "Mom, Rush is very important to you aren't they?" I said "Yes." Then, he asked why, and I went on a five minute explanation. He listened to every word, then said, "That's cool. They're important to me then, too."

heart.gif

Rush is and always will be my favorite band. No matter what. I'll listen to them forever. I have yet to listen to a band that matches Rush's intensity and unique style. From the moment I heard my first Rush song, I'll always listen to this great and wonderful band. I don't need ratings or reviews to tell me what position my favorite band is in. They will always be the best band in my mind.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Apr 23 2005, 11:33 PM)
Rush is and always will be my favorite band. No matter what. I'll listen to them forever. I have yet to listen to a band that matches Rush's intensity and unique style. From the moment I heard my first Rush song, I'll always listen to this great and wonderful band. I don't need ratings or reviews to tell me what position my favorite band is in. They will always be the best band in my mind.

trink39.gif WTG!

27years of 2.gif for me! this forum is making them stronger then ever biggrin.gif

QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 24 2005, 05:41 AM)
QUOTE (sfuentes @ Apr 23 2005, 11:33 PM)

trink39.gif WTG!

27years of 2.gif for me! this forum is making them stronger then ever biggrin.gif

26 years of the best music in the world for me ! 653.gif yes.gif trink39.gif

26 years for me too. I must confess that Rush haven't always been my favourite band (between the ages of 12 - 16 it was Motorhead, then between 16 - 20 it was Marillion). However, it may be curious to note that I rarely listen to either of these two bands now.

Rush, on the other, have been a constsnt in my life since I first heard them back in 1979. To me, they are everything I expect from a band - good songs, good playing and a great live show.

As I said, I've been listening to Rush since I was 12. I'll probably be listening to them until the day I die.

Indeed they are a very, very....very great band. I have to thank my dad tremendously (sp?). I'm only 14, and I have yet to hear all the Rush songs, or be around with the rest of you during all this. But, I'll try. Just gotta love em, right?

653.gif

QUOTE (JohnnySmakface @ Apr 24 2005, 07:11 PM)
Indeed they are a very, very....very great band. I have to thank my dad tremendously (sp?). I'm only 14, and I have yet to hear all the Rush songs, or be around with the rest of you during all this. But, I'll try. Just gotta love em, right?

653.gif

Welcome aboard Johhny! Another young recruit... I'm amazed at how many of today's generation love 2.gif I highly recommend you listen to all of 2.gif !

Archived