72 replies to this topic

#61 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 4 2011, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Apr 3 2011, 09:47 PM)
Another good lodging option(but this late in the game might be full for April 15th) is the Gateway Radisson directly across the street from Progressive Field/The Q. always stay there when staying overnight in Cleveland.
                      http://www.radisson.com/cleveland-hotel-oh-44115/ohcleve

The Radisson has been sold out for MONTHS.  (There are a LOT of Rush fans traveling from all over for this show!!!).  I myself waited too long and ended up at the Renaissance instead of the Radisson.

There's another big Rush Fan meet up at The Hard Rock Cafe (starting around 4-4:30pm), and there will be a large gathering of Rush fans at the Hall of Shame at 3pm - to protest their poor selection and show our support for a band that should have been in there eons ago!

2.gif

I'm booked at the Renaissance also, I'm following Tripdad's advice and got a room there.  It's got some good reviews and some bad one's but it seemed to be close enough to the venue to overrule the bad one's.

So excited for this show!!  Only two more days to Hershey!!

Sponsored Post

#62 rushguy74

rushguy74

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:19 PM

I am in need of 1 ticket for Cleveland.  If anyone can help please contact me.  rushguy74@hotmail.com  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#63 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

I'm looking for a great single for Cleveland.
Please contact me if you have something.

Thanks

#64 Spike

Spike

I am NOT a dude. I am a chick.

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • Interests:Acadia National Park, biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (softfilter @ Apr 5 2011, 02:45 AM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 4 2011, 09:31 PM)
*** QUESTION ABOUT VIP MERCH ***

Did anyone order a VIP Ticket/Merch package for the Cleveland show, and if so, have you heard anything about it yet?

I paid $300 for the VIP package - but I haven't heard anything since.  No follow up email from TicketMaster or anyone about the merchandise.  My actual ticket receipt email came from The Cleveland Cavaliers, not TM - so I don't even know who to contact.  (Ticket is will-call, so I don't have that either!)

Help?!?!

I would go to the "Q" site and seek help there, I don't know anything about the VIP package, but i will tell you this  "Q" arena is the exclusive seller of tickets for concerts there not ticket master. Quicken Loans Arena site I would think is your best bet. There's help lines and numbers to reach. Good Luck hope that helps a little...

Update:  Yesterday I finally got an email from FanFire about the VIP merch, and the redemption code was incorrect.  Today I received a valid, and my merch should be on its way, finally!!!

#65 vincentrush

vincentrush

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Team Rush,

I bought five tickets for CLE, Section 1 (Geddys's side), Row N and have two to sell. Price is $335 each and am trying to unload both on eBay and StubHub buy would prefer Rush fans from the forum to get. If you want both or can find someone else on the forum to buy with you, hit me up.

#66 chrxtopher

chrxtopher

The Seeker

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Photography, art, drumming, travel

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

I'll be there.

I've heard there is going to be a fan protest at the RRHOF.  Can anybody provide details on this?

#67 Mara

Mara

Hindu Goddess of Death

• Members *
  • 25530 posts
  • Interests:Reading (historical fiction, Cold War political intrigue esp). Playing with my dogs, hiking, working out like a maniac. Thoroughbred racing.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (chrxtopher @ Apr 11 2011, 10:42 AM)
I'll be there.

I've heard there is going to be a fan protest at the RRHOF.  Can anybody provide details on this?

That would be worth a few pictures for sure, but only if the turnout's respectable.  To have only 10 or so people standing there shouting and waving a sign would be pitiful.  

#68 softfilter

softfilter

The Professor

• Members
  • 3677 posts
  • Interests:Reading mostly military history & local Ohio history. Riding mountain bike on Ohio/Erie canal trail. Discovering new micro brews!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 11 2011, 09:48 AM)
I'll be there.

I've heard there is going to be a fan protest at the RRHOF.  Can anybody provide details on this?

That would be worth a few pictures for sure, but only if the turnout's respectable.  To have only 10 or so people standing there shouting and waving a sign would be pitiful.

Kiss fans did the same thing several years back, but at least they have been nominated. I'm not really interested, the rock hall is no longer important to me as a Rush fan if they get in or not.

#69 Spike

Spike

I am NOT a dude. I am a chick.

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • Interests:Acadia National Park, biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

I'll be there.

I've heard there is going to be a fan protest at the RRHOF.  Can anybody provide details on this?

3pm outside the RRHOF.  Here's the FB event info:
https://www.facebook.com/?closeTheater=1#&#...129584383769263

Todd, the organizer, has hired a photographer for it.  For $10, you can pre-order copies of the photos and Todd will mail them out to you.  I'm not sure if the details are in the event thread - but if not, contact Todd.

BTW - 110 have RSVP'd to the FB event as attending!!  I know I'll be there!

Edited to add:   We're not actually going into the RRHOF, just protesting outside.

Edited by Spike, 11 April 2011 - 08:43 PM.

#70 Enviro_tech

Enviro_tech

The Seeker

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

That'll be interesting then.  I'll be at the HOShame too.

#71 puscifer

puscifer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:06 PM

I have 1 ticket for sale. It's a hard ticket and I have it in hand. Section 124, Row 5
email me at rains.drummer@gmail.com if interested!

#72 puscifer

puscifer

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (puscifer @ Apr 14 2011, 08:06 PM)
I have 1 ticket for sale. It's a hard ticket and I have it in hand. Section 124, Row 5
email me at rains.drummer@gmail.com if interested!

TICKET IS SOLD

#73 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

Pittsburgh's premiere Rush Tribute, Distant Signals, will be making there debut appearance in Cleveland at The Beachland Ballroom on Saturday Jan. 21st, 2012. (that's 1-21-12).

http://www.facebook.com/distantsignals

Tickets are $7 in advance and $10 at the door. Get your tickets to this all age's event here:
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/tickets.html

Physical Rockett will be the opening act at 9PM.
Distant Signals will headline starting around 10PM.

Distant Signals will be performing all the classic Rush hits, plus quite a few that Rush themselves haven't played in a very long time. We'll even be performing Moving Pictures, in its entirety.

Don't miss this show!!!!

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users