North America announcement!!!!

liddybuck01

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[runs around living room flailing arms and squeeing]

OMGOMGOMGPLEASECOMEBACKTOCOLUMBUSPLEASEOHPLEASE!!!

[whew]

Hershey's probably the most likely for me, but Ohio, MSG, Canada, and Baltimore are all possibilities too. Hope I can meet some of you! The best part is, I'm not locked out of vacation (which I would have been in March) - very, very good news. Can't wait to find out dates and see what vacay I can put in for!

I gotta get crackin' on renewing my driver's license with an enhanced now...and I hear the Hershey Lodge is really nice; maybe I can do more than just listen to my co-worker talk about it tongue.gif

Thanks Amanda for the update! 653.gif GeddyFinal.gif 653.gif

Edited by 1 of the 7

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 29 2010, 12:36 AM)
Im going to Austin,  any one from DFW area going?  Hey Garbo maybe i should hit New Orleans  1022.gif

Coincidentally I lived in Austin for eight years and my Mom still lives there! I should hit Austin too... which would just further the debt. wink.gif

I say everyone should come to New Orleans. I mean... we have Voodoo shops! wink.gif

BTW, are the tickets going to be roughly the same prices (as the Europe tickets)? Just so I know what I'm going to be paying for.

Edited by garbo

QUOTE (rtrushfan @ Nov 29 2010, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (garbo @ Nov 29 2010, 12:24 AM)
NEW ORLEANS!!!  Eff yeah I will be there!!!!  Two Rush concerts in one summer!!!  Damn, I'm going to be so broke...  facepalm.gif

Hopefully I'll be there in NOLA too! It's a much closer drive than going to Houston this year, but so worth it!! biggrin.gif

Heck yes!!! We should have a get together down on Decatur or Canal or something. I'm not a big New Orleans fan (I don't know, it smells funky and being a small girl, people try to pick me up and run off with me), but it would be cool to meet other Rush fans. 1022.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Nov 29 2010, 01:36 AM)
Uh....Hershey, NJ? I think their webmaster needs to check a map.

I'm bummed they're not doing anything northeast of NYC.

To be completely honest, I was a little bummed when they announced the possibility of North American dates to be added on to the second leg. We can't afford to go, and if they announced something close to home, it would literally kill us to not be able to go...So knowing that the closest they will be is NYC or Maryland, and while I am very sorry for all of you who want to see them again and wanted them to come around to New England...for my own selfish reasons, I'm actually a little relieved. I saw them on the first leg twice, and I know that they will be on tour again for Clockwork Angels, so I can wait for that tour. I'd rather save up my money for that tour, and try and get better seats. Just my opinion.