Cats!

Mr. Not

Cats are proof that the Earth isn't flat..they would have knocked everything off by now if it was

This is true.

I live with 5 cats and 2 dogs..and 4 other humans. I'm familiar with messes. I can't get to my photobucket account on my work computer or I'd share pictures

resurrecting this thread because my baby girl Mini turned 9 months old yesterday

03603b8f8cfc3515acf22666ace002900c4766f8.jpg

• Like 2

My favorite YouTube channel lately is Lex and Cinnabon. Lex moved into his house (which was out in a wooded area) and there was a skinny kitty he saw outside. The kitty would run away every time he tried to go near him. So he put food out on the deck and began to film the cat and began his quest to befriend the cat who became Cinnabon. I love it because he said at the beginning he wasn't a cat guy had always had dogs but this little guy stole his heart. He even made an insulated house outside for him. So dude, you are a cat guy now!! :laughing guy: I I also like Cinnabon because he reminds me of our kitty Rusty.

Here's a link to Dodo Kids where they show the story of Lex and Cinnabon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnI67ll-1Hw

Edited by Rhyta