Jump to content


Cats!


  • Please log in to reply
3047 replies to this topic

#3041 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 14414 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Out in the alley

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

View PostBabycat, on 19 January 2018 - 05:29 AM, said:

View PostThe Cat 3, on 19 January 2018 - 04:31 AM, said:

“Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.” (Jim Davis)

Garfield creator?
That's the guy...you do know your Cat lore

Sponsored Post

#3042 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 80821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 19 January 2018 - 06:57 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 19 January 2018 - 05:29 AM, said:

View PostThe Cat 3, on 19 January 2018 - 04:31 AM, said:

“Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.” (Jim Davis)

Garfield creator?
That's the guy...you do know your Cat lore
He's the dude...!  :notworthy: :notworthy:

#3043 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17351 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:41 AM

Posted Image

#3044 Jack Aubrey

Jack Aubrey

    The Gun Crank

  • Moderator
  • 22232 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The firing line.
  • Interests:Studying Scripture, movies, reading, military history, target shooting, drums and percussion, temperate, jungle, desert, arctic, and urban survival, saltwater fishing, playing with and training my dogs Sam and River, prepping and tactical training.

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Cats aren't bad with barbecue sauce.

#3045 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 80821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:02 AM

View PostJack Aubrey, on 20 January 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Cats aren't bad with barbecue sauce.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :scared: :scared: :scared:

#3046 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17351 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

View PostBabycat, on 21 January 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:

View PostJack Aubrey, on 20 January 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Cats aren't bad with barbecue sauce.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :scared: :scared: :scared:
That's pretty funny because I thought Cats are pretty good even without barbecue sauce... :yes:

#3047 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 80821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 21 January 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 21 January 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:

View PostJack Aubrey, on 20 January 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Cats aren't bad with barbecue sauce.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  :scared: :scared: :scared:
That's pretty funny because I thought Cats are pretty good even without barbecue sauce... :yes:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrgh! Don't you start!  :scared: :scared: :scared:

#3048 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 14414 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Out in the alley

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users