Cats!

Mr. Not

My little girl Naima is TWELVE years old this month.

How the hell did that happen? She's still a little bandit-faced kitten to me... :heart: :wub:

Happy 12th Purrthday, Naima! May you have plenty of fish and treats. And laser dots. And tummy tickles. :heart:

• Like 3

Tillie caught climbing a tree to catch birds

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/tillietree_zpskf2gadb4.jpg

• Like 5

Hi, beautiful Tillie! :wub: Be careful up there! :hug2:

• Like 2

Ahh she's so gorgeous! :wub: How is your little adventurer doing these days?

• Like 1

She's doing great. She loves being outside and playing.

Can you see the little speck on the tip of her nose? That's where she cut herself the other day while adventuring. It hasn't put her off, though. She loves to climb those threes and dash through those bushes.

And then sleep it off on my lap afterwards.

• Like 2

She's doing great. She loves being outside and playing.

Can you see the little speck on the tip of her nose? That's where she cut herself the other day while adventuring. It hasn't put her off, though. She loves to climb those threes and dash through those bushes.

And then sleep it off on my lap afterwards.

I'm so glad to hear that she's having such fun! I did notice the little speck--at first I thought that I needed to clean my monitor :blush: It's great that she's fine and undeterred from her adventures. And how sweet that the little darling still likes to snuggle up in your lap! :wub:

• Like 1

Sh**head is in a major stand off and making it known. He backed off at this point because his paws were in the snow and got cold. Now the waiting game begins. :LOL: :pussy:

Aww! :wub:

Ps - what's his proper name? :)

• Like 1

Sh**head is in a major stand off and making it known. He backed off at this point because his paws were in the snow and got cold. Now the waiting game begins. :LOL: :pussy:

Lucky. It never turned in to a fight. But I'm sure it will at some point. :pussy:

• Like 1

Lucky. It never turned in to a fight. But I'm sure it will at some point. :pussy:

Awwwww! :wub:

• Like 1

Hello Tim and LRM

Gidget ... the resident thairrorist had quite an Easter weekend so far. She missed curfew on Good Friday and had to sleep with the crows. She looked a little worse for wear and tear but managed to sleep it off on Caturday. She bugged the hell out of me this am ... wanting to reconvene her excursion ... so I dragged my carcASS out of bed and turned on the transfusion pot. I glazed out the window and noticed it had precipitated overnight in the whitest of forms.

I poured my elixir and strolled over to the door not quite like the orange blossom special. Gidget or marge for short is just that and couldn't see what the three kings would have seen on the prairie this easter morn.

I quickly opened the screen door in anticipation of her usual furvious bolt ... and I closed it just as quick. She stepped right in it and it wasn't a Halloween prank. Maan was she disappointed, immediately clawing at the door.

Someone posted a word the other day about speaking with body language ... but I cannot recall it. She spoke a volume of it as she sauntered past me to her pacifying food transporter.

We talk all the time but seldom understand each other. I wanted to tell her that my daughter was born on an Easter morn and that is the reason why it snows on my porch on that special day. I didn't bother to tell her that Amanda moved to Vancouver where the weather suits her clothes.

• Like 1

I miss Anfisa :pussy:

I know... :hug2:

It was like the cat from hell. :fury: But ended up being a close friend!! :wub:

Aww.... :heart: Your darling baby misses you too... :hug2:

Edited by Babycat
  • Like 1