Cats!

Mr. Not

Having Mooper still with us has enriched the holidays greatly this year! No more tumor! No more ungodly odor omitted from having the tumor! He looks so much better and and he must feel so much better without a huge tumor in his ear filling up with blood and exploding constantly! My house no longer is a slaughter house. It was awful! The things you put up with out of the deepest love.
  • Like 5

Having Mooper still with us has enriched the holidays greatly this year! No more tumor! No more ungodly odor omitted from having the tumor! He looks so much better and and he must feel so much better without a huge tumor in his ear filling up with blood and exploding constantly! My house no longer is a slaughter house. It was awful! The things you put up with out of the deepest love.

Wonderful, sweet, gorgeous Mooper! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gentle cuddles, kisses on ears, salmon, cream, catnip, Temptations and purrs! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

Wonderful, sweet, gorgeous Mooper! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gentle cuddles, kisses on ears, salmon, cream, catnip, Temptations and purrs! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

^^^^ This. Well said Baby....
  • Like 2

My old girl Twix relaxing out on top of the car in the bright sunshine and beautiful blue sky. She can be found relaxing on the car top often during the day... :wub:

10888925_402248306599485_1528070177184724460_n.jpg?oh=9d0f2a273b1a15918dce55cb2e06e029&oe=552F5A68&__gda__=1425964212_4c727f25e02dcbc35211e470a9463f03

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4