Cats!

Mr. Not

Sh**head is still looking around for Anfisa.

He does his normal thing in general but sleeps with me every night. It's obvious he is still hoping she shows up.

I wish we could explain to pets what is going on to help them understand.

So do I. But I'm sure they somehow understand more than we think they do. :hug2:

Yeah,

He is so much mellower now. Plus he looks at me different. Like, ok enough is enough where is she?

Poor lil dude... :hug2:

Yeah,

He is on the bed now crashed. I don't even want to call him sh**head any more. :unsure: Thats weird for me.

Use his proper name. :)

He does his normal thing in general but sleeps with me every night. It's obvious he is still hoping she shows up.

So do I. But I'm sure they somehow understand more than we think they do. :hug2:

Yeah,

He is so much mellower now. Plus he looks at me different. Like, ok enough is enough where is she?

Yeah,

He is on the bed now crashed. I don't even want to call him sh**head any more. :unsure: Thats weird for me.

It's not that easy. :LOL: He has always been sh**head to me. But the way he is acting I might have to at some point. Thats just boring. :P

Yeah,

Yeah,

It's not that easy. :LOL: He has always been sh**head to me. But the way he is acting I might have to at some point. Thats just boring. :P

What about a different name? :)

Yeah,

Yeah,

To late in the game at this point. Maybe I will call him Lucky more depending on the level of trouble he gets in to. :D

Yeah,

Yeah,

To late in the game at this point. Maybe I will call him Lucky more depending on the level of trouble he gets in to. :D

Then Lucky it is. :)

Yeah,

Yeah,

Not today,

The little sh** is being his normal self. :LOL:

• Like 3

Yeah,

Yeah,

Not today,

Aw..! :P :hug2:

• Like 2

Yeah,

Yeah,

Not today,

Aw..! :P :hug2:

He can only be called Lucky for so long! :P

Tim has answered the call...

10658714_443458452483594_4898864059570112846_o.jpg

My arm's asleep with scruff asleep on it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's my boy... :wub:

He is so awesome!! :7up: :D

He would be the first cat I ever took fishing. :P

He'd eat all your fish :P