Cats!

Mr. Not

What a gorgeous kitty Lucky is! :wub:

Thanks,

He has that extra toe as well. :P He isn't the trouble maker he used to be. But his nick name will always be in place! Feel really bad for him now. He seems a little bored now that Anfisa is gone. He still looks for her. We all miss her. :(

Thanks,

He has that extra toe as well. :P He isn't the trouble maker he used to be. But his nick name will always be in place! Feel really bad for him now. He seems a little bored now that Anfisa is gone. He still looks for her. We all miss her. :(

Why is Lucky called S***head?

Anfisa will not be forgotten... :hug2:

• Like 1

Thanks,

It's in my post you quoted here. :P When my girlfriend first got him about 7 yrs.ago. He was a big trouble maker. Getting in to stuff that was off limits. Fighting with other cats etc. So that's why I nicknamed him sh**head. :D

Also, going under the Christmas tree and tearing the wrapping off of the gifts. Jumping up on to the kitchen counters and stove top. Also the bathroom counter/sink.

Edited by troutman

Thanks,

I'm sorry for your loss, Troutman! :( :rose: :hug2:

• Like 1

Thanks,

I'm sorry for your loss, Troutman! :( :rose: :hug2:

Thanks. :)

Thanks,

It's in my post you quoted here. :P When my girlfriend first got him about 7 yrs.ago. He was a big trouble maker. Getting in to stuff that was off limits. Fighting with other cats etc. So that's why I nicknamed him sh**head. :D

Also, going under the Christmas tree and tearing the wrapping off of the gifts. Jumping up on to the kitchen counters and stove top. Also the bathroom counter/sink.

Aw..! :heart: He seems quite the character! :D

• Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

But not like he used to be. He really misses Anfisa so he is really mello lately. I will try to post some more pics. in the near future. :)

• Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

But not like he used to be. He really misses Anfisa so he is really mello lately. I will try to post some more pics. in the near future. :)

I wish I could give him a cuddle.... :hug2:

• Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

Thanks fo the support. :)

It's been a strange week that's for sure. Now he is on the bed more than ever. In fact, he just came in the room. :LOL:

And thanks to every one else here who has posted. You folks are great! :ebert: :rush:

• Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

It's been a strange week that's for sure. Now he is on the bed more than ever. In fact, he just came in the room. :LOL:

And thanks to every one else here who has posted. You folks are great! :ebert: :rush:

Poor Anfisa and poor Lucky :hug2: . Our two boy cats, Tim & Scruff, are best friends and they would be lost without each other. Charlotte's on my bed more these days since Tiny came. For some reason she doesn't like Tiny and Scruff - her sons - but doesn't mind Tim really :huh: .

Here's Tim and Scruff relaxing in the hay

10518299_430360207126752_349639194242217190_o.jpg

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 5

Thanks,

He is,

Poor Anfisa and poor Lucky :hug2: . Our two boy cats, Tim & Scruff, are best friends and they would be lost without each other. Charlotte's on my bed more these days since Tiny came. For some reason she doesn't like Tiny and Scruff - her sons - but doesn't mind Tim really :huh: .

Tim!!! :wub:

Here are my ugly cats compared to Tim relaxing this morning on my brand new bedspread. It doesn't take cats long to recognize something new and different.... :LOL:

http://s3.postimg.org/7go0uolmb/20140901_113042.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/7cu7efg4z/20140901_113111.jpg

• Like 4

Here are my ugly cats compared to Tim relaxing this morning on my brand new bedspread. It doesn't take cats long to recognize something new and different.... :LOL:

Heh, I wore a shirt with that pattern on it yesterday :D

Also, kitties!

• Like 2

Thanks,

He is,

Calling your cat's ugly will be your undoing!

Let the 'Cat Attack' begin. :pussy: :LOL:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

My wife has always said that there is no such thing as an ugly cat..... :)
  • Like 1

Thanks,

He is,

I mostly agree with her, the exception being some of those cats with the really smooshed faces that just look wrong. Poor kitties.

Thanks,

He is,

I mostly agree with her, the exception being some of those cats with the really smooshed faces that just look wrong. Poor kitties.

:LOL: and the ones with no fur :scared:

Thanks,

He is,

And then there are the blotchy ones. The ones with blotches of mismatched colors. I don't like those ones.

I'm sure they're wonderful cats, though.

Edited by Cyclonus X-1

Thanks,

He is,

The last photo you posted reminds me of Anfisa on our bed. :pussy:

• Like 1