Starman logo mistaken for pentagram so much.

Mustard Death

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/112010/untitled-1_135.png?itok=2uy50TJn

Not a Satanic symbol by any means! People who claim that are dumb.

Holy necropost, batman!

• Like 3

i used to get weird looks when i would wear my 2112 shirt at school. i got more weird looks while wearing that shirt than i did while wearing my hemispheres shirt.
  • Like 1

I wear my Starman shirt to school and I don't get weird looks for it, but they don't even know who :rush: is, so I am surpirsed.

I am a photographer and shoot a lot of rodeo, especially high school rodeo. I shoot kids, in some cases, their entire amateur rodeo "career" and I become good friends with many of them. None of them ever know who Rush is. Worse than that, 95% of them have never heard of Eddie Van Halen.

Unreal.

I promise I have done my part and both my kids knew Rush and Van Halen by the time they could reason.

• Like 2

Clearly the answer here is just stay as far away from Christians as humanly possible and if forced to be around them, remain nude. That may even make them run and hide, thereby achieving the desired effect of not being around Christians.

Bacon is a kind of meat but not all meat is bacon.

Bacon can be found almost anywhere and almost at any given time. But seeing meat doesn't necessarily mean that you've found bacon.

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/112010/untitled-1_135.png?itok=2uy50TJn

Holy necropost, batman!

Necromancy...a sign of the occult.
  • Like 2

The "pentagram" originated with Traditional Chinese Medicine and represents the framework for not only health, but life and spirituality .. Each point represents an element - Earth, Fire, Metal, Wood and Water - with each corresponding to different organs in the body and energy meridians ..

It is a very positive believe system and there is nothing deviant or negative .. Over the centuries, organized religion has perverted the entire thing ( much the way organized religion always seems to do )

Leave it to those who profess to be "good" to take something wonderful and pervert it

And to answer the question, yes, I have had people question me about the Starman decal on my car

http://www.hmz.com/uploads/allimg/150828/13-150RQ10011J5.jpg

• Like 1

The "pentagram" originated with Traditional Chinese Medicine and represents the framework for not only health, but life and spirituality .. Each point represents an element - Earth, Fire, Metal, Wood and Water - with each corresponding to different organs in the body and energy meridians ..

It is a very positive believe system and there is nothing deviant or negative .. Over the centuries, organized religion has perverted the entire thing ( much the way organized religion always seems to do )

Leave it to those who profess to be "good" to take something wonderful and pervert it

And to answer the question, yes, I have had people question me about the Starman decal on my car

http://www.hmz.com/uploads/allimg/150828/13-150RQ10011J5.jpg

^^^ Says a Rabid KISS fan. I smell a satanic rat...

Yeh guys and gals this was f***ing hilarious story honestly.

I used to live in a council flat (social housing apartments) in Longbenton near Newcastle upon Tyne in England.

There was a story in the local paper about 15 years ago "Satanists found in an apartment!!!!!"

They had moved out and the young lad Rush fan had painted his wall with the 2112 cover on his bedroom wall obviously because he was totally into Rush

We all had such a good laugh at that it made me and me mate piss ourselves with laughter.

It is f***ing hilarious that these so called journalist make a living out of their garbage!!!

Steve

• Like 1

I used to live in a council flat (social housing apartments) in Longbenton near Newcastle upon Tyne in England.

There was a story in the local paper about 15 years ago "Satanists found in an apartment!!!!!"

They had moved out and the young lad Rush fan had painted his wall with the 2112 cover on his bedroom wall obviously because he was totally into Rush

We all had such a good laugh at that it made me and me mate piss ourselves with laughter.

It is f***ing hilarious that these so called journalist make a living out of their garbage!!!

Steve

:LOL:

Did you guys get the nonsense programs (like we did stateside) which had super fanatical religious types playing rock and metal albums backwards and listening for hidden satanic messages? Those were fun--- "Natas natas natas", "number #9", etc

• Like 1

I have a Rush shirt that has the Starman logo and says "Tour 1976" at the bottom, and Rush at the top. And every time I go somewhere wearing that shirt I have at least a few people come up to me and ask me why I am wearing a pentagram. I usually respond by drawing them a correct pentagram and telling them that what I am wearing is just the harmless logo of my favourite band. Sometimes they dont believe me.

My mother (Who is a Christian Southern Baptist) also recently questioned me about the "Sign of Satan" on the shirt. Once again I told her a pentagram has crossing lines, and drew her one. She just said "I'll look into that later"...

It gets really tiring when nobody I know has heard of the band, so instead of saying something about them they just question me about being satanic or something. Sometimes I say "Yes, I do worship Satan daily. While listening to three Canadian men play incredible Prog music." Nobody even knows what Prog is.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I could type and essay on this thread. I've seen it all and fought with Christian camp counselors when I was at some lame Freshman Camp.

The Christians proclaimed that the "RED STAR" was a pentagram. I argued even back then in 1983 that RUSH WAS NOT SATANIC!

They laughed at me like the Priests Of Syrinx.

They said to me.. 2112 is the album of the Devil. I laughed......

They said

2 plus 1 plus 1 plus 2 equals 6. 666 NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

I told them! NO! THAT'S IRON MAIDEN YOU FOOLS!

GOD I HATE THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT! LUNATIC FRINGE!

Oh and really?

You think the RED STAR is a fukking PENTAGRAM?

Why don't we beat this dead horse and talk about how you can see the profile of the DEVIL'S HEAD in the STARMAN'S NAKED BODY!!

RUSH IS SATANIC!

I drink human blood!!

I want to bite Neil Peart's neck at midnight on a sweet harvest moon Santa Monica night down by the pier.

Smoking red apples and drinking a beer....

So fuckkingg stupid.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Umm,

But narcissistic assholes like me can see the deeper image.

The star is for the masses to follow.

Look closer Texas King.

You can see the profile of the Devil's head in that naked man.

The horn.

The big white eye.

The check bone hole.

The mouth.

The Devils' chin.

Pure coincidence?

LOL!

Probably.

Go look for the naked man on a box of Camel cigarettes! Subliminal advertising is everywhere.

Ever see the painting of Michael Jackson on the cover of TIME?

You can see the word SEX in his curly hair!!!

Umm,

Look closer Texas King.

Where is this head? I don't see it.

Give me head!

Wait, I mean...

• Like 1

Steve

Did you guys get the nonsense programs (like we did stateside) which had super fanatical religious types playing rock and metal albums backwards and listening for hidden satanic messages? Those were fun--- "Natas natas natas", "number #9", etc

Yeah there was a high profile court case about Judas Priest playing backwards. I think they needed some publicity

And also Black Sabbath "Suicide Solution". Some lawyers said playing it backwards you could hear the words "Do It, Do it"

And if you play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards then some say you can hear "Sweet Satan"

Personally I have my 2 nice turntables from 30 years back and I really do not wish to f**k the motors and stylus by playing it in reverse and searching for "subliminal messages"

But then again I am not a lawyer

Umm,

Look closer Texas King.

Give me head!

Wait, I mean...

HAHAHA! You silly goose!

You must be fukking with me!

You can clearly see the black horn in the left arm.

The big white eye.

The black bone nose.

The white mouth

The black Devil chin.

It's clear as crystal.

RUSH IS SATANIC!

The Devil's Music!

You who worship such rubbish shall all burn in HELL!

"REIGN IN BLOOD" SUCKERS!

The horn.

The big white eye.

The check bone hole.

The mouth.

The Devils' chin.

Pure coincidence?

LOL!

Probably.

Go look for the naked man on a box of Camel cigarettes! Subliminal advertising is everywhere.

If you play Dark Side of the Moon when Dorothy starts singing in Wizard of Oz, you'll hear Roger Waters and David Gilmour bickering right as Dorothy & the gang reach the Emerald City doors. It's eerie.

• Like 3

The horn.

The big white eye.

The check bone hole.

The mouth.

The Devils' chin.

Pure coincidence?

LOL!

Probably.

If you play Dark Side of the Moon when Dorothy starts singing in Wizard of Oz, you'll hear Roger Waters and David Gilmour bickering right as Dorothy & the gang reach the Emerald City doors. It's eerie.

HAHAHA!

You are I are brothers.

I actually have a dvd bootleg of that phenomena.

Ironically I don't smoke dope or do drugs and fuckk man, it's a cool experience to watch!!!

There are some serious connections to both.

Of course Pink Floyd guys deny it.

Umm,

Look closer Texas King.

Give me head!

Wait, I mean...

HAHAHA! You silly goose!

You must be fukking with me!

You can clearly see the black horn in the left arm.

The big white eye.

The black bone nose.

The white mouth

The black Devil chin.

It's clear as crystal.

RUSH IS SATANIC!

The Devil's Music!

You who worship such rubbish shall all burn in HELL!

"REIGN IN BLOOD" SUCKERS!

I see a geriatric T-Rex about to gum his food. That's what I see. And I need some of that special super duper dope to see that

• Like 1