Very Expensive

StuartBruce

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rummut71 @ Nov 23 2010, 02:55 PM)
You all sound surprised for some reason... Didn't you see or make a note of how much the tickets were for Leg 1? I donated five kidneys just for two shows...

I flew over to Boston for the gig there and payed $85 or so for the cheap seats!

QUOTE (phantomfears @ Nov 23 2010, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (rummut71 @ Nov 23 2010, 02:55 PM)
You all sound surprised for some reason... Didn't you see or make a note of how much the tickets were for Leg 1? I donated five kidneys just for two shows...

I flew over to Boston for the gig there and payed $85 or so for the cheap seats!

It was cool to read about the good time that you and your mates had over here... smile.gif

I had good seats for two shows (Row A dead center Second Tier) for $155 each night. That's a hunk of cash! And a nice cheap $34 lawn seat in Milwaukee before that, complete with 90 minute firework display right behind us during show for Independence Day.

If you across the pond had VIP packaging, your five kidneys would have to be donated as well because those in the first 15 rows here were a f*cking ridiculous $325/each! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (irish_matt @ Nov 23 2010, 10:03 AM)
For all the whining about ticket prices... the UK ones are still cheaper than most of the US dates from this year. Floor to front row in St.Louis was 95 quid. I paid 70 quid for seats about 10 rows behind the mixing desk.

-Matt

It doesn't make it right, though...

QUOTE (irish_matt @ Nov 23 2010, 04:01 PM)
I hear the set list sucks.... nobody should go see this tour... save your money....

The set list sucks??? Have you seen what they are playing? If you like classic Rush including music from that time this has to be the best set list in ages. Fair enough the 30th Anniversary tour set list was fabulous too but this set seriously rocks!!!