Very Expensive

StuartBruce

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Nov 26 2010, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Nov 26 2010, 08:48 AM)
QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 26 2010, 08:15 AM)
QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 26 2010, 07:41 AM)
Wow, I am guessing we aren't exactly drawing the Oxford educated crowd, here.

Iron Maiden might have more fans than Rush in some backwater, but worldwide but Rush has significantly more total album sales worldwide.

OK, so explain to me this how is 40,000,000 (estimated Rush worldwide album sales) greater than 85,000,000 (estimated Iron Maiden worldwide album sales?

Iron Maiden have a substantially greater following in such backwater countries as India for example, I'm sure you'd include India as being a backwater country.

I like Rush more than Iron Maiden, but I don't like pig ignorance and blind devotion.

I would suggest that you are hardly Harvard or Yale educated, more likely San Dimas Community College.

Jean,,, well said,,, you just cant beat american ignorance...

the same way they throw their weight around all over the world,, sticking their noses in where its not wanted ( no pun intended findingit )

He goes on about Rush as if the are american,,, they are Canadien,,,, and the ironic thing here is Canadiens cannot stand americans and rush are fleecing the yanks left right and center and laughing at them all the way to the bank...

What the f**k is --------->",,,,,"????

banghead.gif

its called a comma lardarse

What is it with the fat fetish, porky?

i was starting to like you lerxt... u seemed different to the normal anoraks on here ( pun intended finding it )

Good luck with reporting those personal attacks, Finding IT. I've tried to report a number of offensive comments I've read today across the whole Time Machine Tour area (not directed at me, but to others including the wholly unpleasant Jean Simmons thread), only to be told on each occasion that there was an error and my report could not be processed.

I can't speak for others but I, for one, AM Oxford-educated. Trinity College, to be exact.

How about all parties wind their necks in? Enough with the mud-slinging. it's hardly a great advert for international relations, is it?

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Nov 26 2010, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Nov 26 2010, 08:48 AM)
QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 09:26 AM)

Iron Maiden might have more fans than Rush in some backwater, but worldwide but Rush has significantly more total album sales worldwide.

OK, so explain to me this how is 40,000,000 (estimated Rush worldwide album sales) greater than 85,000,000 (estimated Iron Maiden worldwide album sales?

Iron Maiden have a substantially greater following in such backwater countries as India for example, I'm sure you'd include India as being a backwater country.

I like Rush more than Iron Maiden, but I don't like pig ignorance and blind devotion.

I would suggest that you are hardly Harvard or Yale educated, more likely San Dimas Community College.

Jean,,, well said,,, you just cant beat american ignorance...

the same way they throw their weight around all over the world,, sticking their noses in where its not wanted ( no pun intended findingit )

He goes on about Rush as if the are american,,, they are Canadien,,,, and the ironic thing here is Canadiens cannot stand americans and rush are fleecing the yanks left right and center and laughing at them all the way to the bank...

What the f**k is --------->",,,,,"????

banghead.gif

its called a comma lardarse

What is it with the fat fetish, porky?

i was starting to like you lerxt... u seemed different to the normal anoraks on here ( pun intended finding it )

my joke failed.

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 26 2010, 08:42 AM)

Yep, Penn and Johns Hopkins Medicine, bit of a joke, really.

Means nowt to me sunshine.

I was educacted at the School of Hard Knocks and the Universiry of Life (Plus the University of Birmingham, The University of Derby and Sheffield Hallam University). I couldn't give a gnat's chuff where you were educated. The fact is you said that Rush had sold more than Iron Maiden, when 30 seconds of research will prove otherwise.

Come on then where's your explanation as to why you can't get a simple fact like that right?

Is it just a case of "I don't need to get my facts right, I went to a better University than you"

I'll get Roger to set his dad Harvey on you.

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 26 2010, 09:04 AM)

I was educacted at the School of Hard Knocks and the Universiry of Life (Plus the University of Birmingham, The University of Derby and Sheffield Hallam University). I couldn't give a gnat's chuff where you were educated. The fact is you said that Rush had sold more than Iron Maiden, when 30 seconds of research will prove otherwise.

Come on then where's your explanation as to why you can't get a simple fact like that right?

Is it just a case of "I don't need to get my facts right, I went to a better University than you"

Jean, he's not smart enough to understand that part about Harvey

QUOTE (timbo13 @ Nov 26 2010, 09:01 AM)
Good luck with reporting those personal attacks, Finding IT. I've tried to report a number of offensive comments I've read today across the whole Time Machine Tour area (not directed at me, but to others including the wholly unpleasant Jean Simmons thread), only to be told on each occasion that there was an error and my report could not be processed.

I can't speak for others but I, for one, AM Oxford-educated. Trinity College, to be exact.

How about all parties wind their necks in? Enough with the mud-slinging. it's hardly a great advert for international relations, is it?

ok i agree to wind it in...it was supposed to be a bit of banter until finding it spat the dummy out and went crying to his mummy..

so no more mad slinging from me

QUOTE (timbo13 @ Nov 26 2010, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Nov 26 2010, 02:07 PM)
gnat's chuff

I'll admit, I had to look that up. Im using this...

Cross-cultural pollination. Gotta love it.

I believe it should be mandatory to be able to describe an insects privates in at least 5 languages. Anyone care to give us an asian version? Maybe just use Google language tools...

Yep, my explanation is that I screwed up. Mea Culpa. I was referring to the number of total Gold Albums but wrote total albums instead. My apologies.

I still think Iron Maiden is a load of crap and I still think $100 is not much to pay for band that only tours your area every 5 or 6 years.

I don't know who Roger and Harvey are so I can't comment on your last line. The only English phrase I really know is "Bob's your Uncle" and that is because it was on "Are You Being Served" one night and I looked it up.

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 09:07 AM)

ok i agree to wind it in...it was supposed to be a bit of banter until finding it spat the dummy out and went crying to his mummy..

so no more mad slinging from me

Roger

Thats a great gesture - lets hope all parties, as Timbo has suggested reign it in I know I will...well done

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 09:06 AM)

Jean, he's not smart enough to understand that part about Harvey

Yeah, not smart enough. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 26 2010, 09:17 AM)

Yep, my explanation is that I screwed up. Mea Culpa. I was referring to the number of total Gold Albums but wrote total albums instead. My apologies.

I still think Iron Maiden is a load of crap and I still think $100 is not much to pay for band that only tours your area every 5 or 6 years.

I don't know who Roger and Harvey are so I can't comment on your last line. The only English phrase I really know is "Bob's your Uncle" and that is because it was on "Are You Being Served" one night and I looked it up.

What's all this with apologies?

I'd signed up for more than a five minute argument!

Very nice. Our admin, (1001001) is usually on top of these kinds of things but he may be travelling or with this family.

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 26 2010, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 26 2010, 09:17 AM)

What's all this with apologies?

I'd signed up for more than a five minute argument!

rofl3.gif

And with that line ... you win the thread!

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 26 2010, 09:24 AM)

Very nice. Our admin, (1001001) is usually on top of these kinds of things but he may be travelling or with this family.

Our admin... oh I see, its your forum now

exactly what we are on about...

oh mummy mummy, those big boys are being nasty to me.

your too stupid to realise how pathetic you sound