The Walking Dead

vital signz

I think Tara is cute, f**k anyone who was making fun of her.

This week's episode wasn't good though. I don't mind that we got an update on what Tara has been doing but it didn't need to be an extended episode. Or if they were set on making it an extended one, we could have at least had some progression with the main storyline as well.

They've always been known for their pacing issues with their episodes. But this season has been the worst with that. They've already lost all the impact the season premiere had.

I think Tara is cute, f**k anyone who was making fun of her.

That's kind of weird that they'd even pick her since she's never looked bad. At her very worst I'd say she was "ok", at her best she's "cute". To me, she's generally been somewhere in between.

As a character goes, Tara is more believable than the superbadass katana-carrying Michonne.

Watching Tara jiggle saved the last episode.

It seems like she's gotten more robust since her first days holding up in that apartment with her family.

Alanna Masterson has responded.

:LOL:

That's funny because I haven't even seen the episode. Last time I saw her, she looked alright...and more robust than those first days. I'm guessing she still looks decent.

I think she's adorable.

She's very adorable. The extra curves are just a bonus.

I knew Rick being a pussy wouldn't last. Sackless Rick just doesn't work at all. Glad to see him back and that was a really nice moment when he and Daryl embraced. This war with Negan is probably gonna last for a while though. The Saviors are too big of a group and have too much power over everything for them to go fast and quiet.

This season has been a bit disjointed but they finished up the first half well with these last two episodes.

• Like 1

It seems like she's gotten more robust since her first days holding up in that apartment with her family.

That's funny because I haven't even seen the episode. Last time I saw her, she looked alright...and more robust than those first days. I'm guessing she still looks decent.

She recently had a baby, hence the, uhh, "robustness". And I agree with everyone else who thinks she's lovely.

She recently had a baby, hence the, uhh, "robustness". And I agree with everyone else who thinks she's lovely.

Cool. Extra juiciness makes some women look better IMHO. Depends on the amount of juice of course. :P

Cool. Extra juiciness makes some women look better IMHO. Depends on the amount of juice of course. :P

• Like 1

Ya I guess as a set up episode it was good, but we need some real action packed episodes in the next few to get back on track. I did think the Kingdom members were really silly. I know they are following the comics, but it came across as lame with all the medieval lingo.
  • Like 1

I agree. I kept thinking that gang was right out of the original Star Trek series. I just think it was very unrealistic (here I am talking realistic in the zombie apocalypse). The way their leader talked, I would have laughed in her face.
  • Like 1

I agree. I kept thinking that gang was right out of the original Star Trek series. I just think it was very unrealistic (here I am talking realistic in the zombie apocalypse). The way their leader talked, I would have laughed in her face.

Yeah the Kingdom peeps are just cartoonish. I look forward to the impending battle with Negan , but I find the characters silly at this point. But.. I've watched the show for years so..

What the f**k was up with the last episode? :LOL:

Rick and the gang apparently wandered into the Mad Max universe.

This show is so f'n dumb sometimes. Show Rick up up up. :LMAO:

I know they're trying to get people to join them to fight Negan but what the f**k was up with this episode? Just strange as hell.

And yes, I would have laughed in that leaders face as well. Every time she talked, I was thinking "is she for real?" Ezekiel has given his reasons for the act he puts on, so i'm OK with that. But that lady just couldn't be taken seriously.

Man this is just weak! Bad writing, bad new characters. What happens to these shows that lose their way?

Lack of ideas? Changes in writing team members? Success made them lose focus?

What's happening now with the show is that it's later in it's run. A lot of great shows have struggled once they get past that fifth or sixth season and this is no exception. Lack of ideas isn't as big of a problem for this show as it is for others that have reached the same point since Walking Dead has the comic they can always pull something from. But that doesn't mean that what they'll take from the comic will be as good as what they did before.

I did like last week's episode where they focused on Eugene. The guy is so damn funny with the way he talks and acts and he doesn't even realize it. Dude has got a f***in brain on him though and Negan is already using it much better than Rick did.

I'm really hating those damn garbage pail kids though. They tell Rick they want guns, he brings them a shit ton and that isn't enough? Hopefully they're good at fighting because the lady in charge is just awful. I know this show has perfected the slow burn storyline but they're taking it to a whole new level of slow with this half of the season.