Charges reduced for Justin...

Sweetmiracle

Florida is filled with idiots.

Why dont they worry about the child abductions and murders that seem to happen monthly?

I know many members of this board are Floridians and I DON'T mean you of course. But can you honestly take a good look around you and tell me I'm wrong?

Thanks for the update Sweet M. common001.gif

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Apr 20 2005, 12:30 PM)
Florida is filled with idiots.

Why dont they worry about the child abductions and murders that seem to happen monthly?

I know many members of this board are Floridians and I DON'T mean you of course. But can you honestly take a good look around you and tell me I'm wrong?

Thanks for the update Sweet M. common001.gif

i live in florida but i grew up in ny and nj and have lived in south carolina and texas as well, people are idiots all over confused13.gif

Awsome news, but still... I'm a native Texan, and I am embarrassed sometimes by the behavior of our law enforcement down here. I know it's the same to different degrees elsewhere, but when you have this lard a** bubba pulling you over beacuse, and I swear to God this happened to me, "You were driving suspiciously," it's not a good impression. I had my three kids in the car and they were throwing crap at each other. He didn't care, wrote me a ticket for reckless driving, but never showed up in court when I contested it. I'm in Hillbilly Hell, and I hope Alex and his family don't think all Southerners are moronic, bible-crazed, rednecks.

rantoff.gif

Whew!

Archived