Occultism for hilarity

mollusc

I remember a few years back seeing a newspaper front page headline with pictures (Sunday Sun, Newcastle, England) that said they had discovered a devil worshipping cult and were trying to get to get to the bottom of it. What I saw on that front page was some guys front room with the Rush 2112 cover painted on his wall (I'm sure many people have also done this).

I wrote to the newspaper explaining their error and got no reply. Obviously highly embarrasing for them!

I've seen occultism at Texaco stations across the US. There is some underhanded and evil plan they have: raising their gas prices! unsure.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 20 2005, 08:55 AM)
If only closed minded people had closed mouths eh'?

Amen, my sister. Amen.

Didnt know that there was a pentagram in the streets of DC. Live and learn. I've done some reading on Wicca and paganism (yes I watch Charmed too much and I was bored on the internet one day) and have read nothing but nice things about these modern magick practicitoners. On the whole they seem more "christian" than some Christians I know or have heard of. I would imagine that many of them would embrace the lyrics and themes of Rush!!

QUOTE (Want2bLikeBrutus @ Apr 20 2005, 06:49 PM)
Didnt know that there was a pentagram in the streets of DC. Live and learn. I've done some reading on Wicca and paganism (yes I watch Charmed too much and I was bored on the internet one day) and have read nothing but nice things about these modern magick practicitoners. On the whole they seem more "christian" than some Christians I know or have heard of. I would imagine that many of them would embrace the lyrics and themes of Rush!!

smile.gif why yes we do lol

Charmed is such a good show btw smile.gif

The circle & star of the "Starman" logo are in fact a pentacle; a pentagram contained withing a circle. Like this one laid out in beautiful brickwork in the sidewalk of a street in Lisbon, Portugal

Pentacle in Portugal

A pentagram is a 5 pointed star representing the 5 elements, Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Spirit. Like you would see on a sherrif's badge or the side of the patrol car.

As far as RUSH & occultism, read this:

From Neil Peart

It comes from "the horse's mouth" so to speak...

All Wiccans are Pagan; but not all Pagans are Wiccan wink.gif

Love,

The "soon to be free" Rhi biggrin.gif

rose.gif

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Apr 21 2005, 11:58 AM)
The circle & star of the "Starman" logo are in fact a pentacle; a pentagram contained withing a circle. Like this one laid out in beautiful brickwork in the sidewalk of a street in Lisbon, Portugal

Pentacle in Portugal

A pentagram is a 5 pointed star representing the 5 elements, Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Spirit. Like you would see on a sherrif's badge or the side of the patrol car.

As far as RUSH & occultism, read this:

From Neil Peart

It comes from "the horse's mouth" so to speak...

All Wiccans are Pagan; but not all Pagans are Wiccan wink.gif

Love,
The "soon to be free" Rhi biggrin.gif

rose.gif

Rock on sistah! smile.gif

Archived