Running out of chances to DVD this tour

Pause Rewind Replay

QUOTE (friendlyvoice @ Oct 11 2010, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 9 2010, 02:00 AM)
I've logged many a video in my day and have bit of experience with non-linear editing. I'll put in some time working on it for free!  smile.gif

laugh.gif Me, too...to all 3 of those! One of can edit the 1st half, the other can edit the 2nd, and we'll flip for the encore.

Works for me! biggrin.gif

Age before beauty, as they say.... so I guess I'll do the first half wink.gif

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, does anybody see any evidence in the youtube videos from South America that indicate they were recording those shows for a DVD release? I didn't see anything, but I'm not the best at picking up on that kind of thing. Maybe someone that was at one of the shows could chime in? Just curious.

Wel, I was in Rio last Sunday and I do believe it would be great if that show had been filmed. It was like watching Rush in Rio on a 3D theater! Except that the guys played considerably better and more relaxed (they didn't missed a note this time!!), and the sound had a MUCH better quality this time.

But I understand that a Rush gig is a concert for Amphitheaters. I don't think that a DVD where the audience is seated wolud be fun, but I think they should star consider filming a show on a place like the Red Rocks.