Molson Kick

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Want2bLikeBrutus @ Apr 18 2005, 08:13 PM)
Beer with caffeine in it????

I've died and gone to Heaven. Do I have to go to Canada to get it???

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

For now yes it looks like a Canadian product. Labatt's is doing the same thing.

I think Bud has released a similar product. Don't quote me but I think it's called "B to the E" or something like it. This might not be beer in the traditonal sense but rather a "malt beverage".

QUOTE (kylee @ Apr 18 2005, 05:57 PM)
I think Bud has released a similar product. Don't quote me but I think it's called "B to the E" or something like it. This might not be beer in the traditonal sense but rather a "malt beverage".

I don't know what it's called either, but I had one the other day and it was 062802puke_prv.gif

(my buddy bought it for me and I didn't want to "not" drink it)

sad.gif

I'm a HUGE Molson fan. It is the beer that I consume the most. I have not had any with the guarana in it, but they are selling 4-packs of 8 oz. cans here in Indiana. Those may have the guarana in them. Anyway, I love Molson and I feel it's the best beer on the market for the money. I've been adhering to this brand for many years . O Canada, O Canada... smile.gif

These types of drinks always make me think of "Tug-of-War". The alchol wants to slow things down while the caffeine wants to speed things up. Be careful kids.

(sorry to anyone here in marketing)

QUOTE (kylee @ Apr 18 2005, 08:55 PM)
These types of drinks always make me think of "Tug-of-War". The alchol wants to slow things down while the caffeine wants to speed things up. Be careful kids.
(sorry to anyone here in marketing)

Yeah, I've thought the same thing. I mean, it's like the brewers/marketers are trying to keep you up so you'll get drunker still. Hey, you're wide awake so drink up why don't you? laugh.gif