2005 tour?????????

ugo

QUOTE (ugo @ Apr 17 2005, 11:33 AM)
Does anyone know if Rush is going to tour this year?

unlikely

2006...hopefully cool.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Apr 17 2005, 05:41 PM)
Is the next album going to be like VP or FB?

Since Rush never put out a relase with the initials "VP," it is a safe bet that the next release will not sound like that.

QUOTE (Pratt Boy @ May 11 2005, 10:23 AM)
How about a mini-tour.

that'd be tight.

OR they could have a private concert for their devoted fans at TRF! 1287.gif

I doubt it, they've still got to get the R30 DVD out there first, and won't "crowd " it with a simutaneous new studio release and tour. I expect to hear of R30's release later this fall. At the same time they're supposed to be in the studio for the new LP. Even though we're all wired with anticipation, lately this seems to be the pattern. RIR was released @ 11 months following that tour, meanwhile "Feedback" was put together for the R30 tour, so at this time I imagine the next "new" Rush we'll hear from would be the R30 DVD.

QUOTE (cla2112 @ May 12 2005, 06:19 AM)
I doubt it, they've still got to get the R30 DVD out there first, and won't "crowd " it with a simutaneous new studio release and tour. I expect to hear of R30's release later this fall. At the same time they're supposed to be in the studio for the new LP. Even though we're all wired with anticipation, lately this seems to be the pattern. RIR was released @ 11 months following that tour, meanwhile "Feedback" was put together for the R30 tour, so at this time I imagine the next "new" Rush we'll hear from would be the R30 DVD.

Yes..followed by the next studio release February 21,2006 and subsequent tour. I have allready asked off 6/14/06 for the show here in Dallas.. Hope to see them in Radio City also in September. Better get started saving up for that trip.

biggrin.gif

they could be writing new music as we discuss.. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

GG..Neil could be sitting by a fire in nothing but a bathrobe writing song lyrics at this moment..this could be your chance!! wink.gif

a tour next year would be SO freakin awesome, i wish they'd tour this year though! sad.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ May 12 2005, 11:39 AM)
they could be writing new music as we discuss.. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

GG..Neil could be sitting by a fire in nothing but a bathrobe writing song lyrics at this moment..this could be your chance!! wink.gif

a tour next year would be SO freakin awesome, i wish they'd tour this year though! sad.gif

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

I sure hope the R30 DVD gets released by thanksgiving here in the U.S. - Thats

November 24, 2005, for the rest of you.

And if we are lucky, the band might even be in the studio at that time!

But, in a way I would be surprised,-

- Do you think they would release 2 live dvds in a row? Filmed less than 2 years

apart? Perhaps there will be, just a few live songs and some studio songs? Or perhaps

the DVD won't be released before their next studio album, But, afterwards...?

Archived