Champion of the sun

Uhh ahhahh

Master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Day man, day man

Uhh ahhahh

Fighter of the Night man

Champion of the sun

Edited by MalNarpet

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Sep 13 2010, 07:19 PM)
Best comedy show since Arrested Development.

yes.gif

Shame that Arrested Devlopment lasted only three seasons. Both the writting and acting was one of the most brilliant things ever on TV. I heard Mitchell Hurwitz is writting a movie script for a movie due out next year. It's supposed to give the show a proper ending and tie up all the loose ends. The whole cast is on board to reprise their roles.

I've been a fan of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia since the first season. The advertisments just got me intrested and i've been hooked ever since. The writting is top notch and there's always a few times in each episode that make me z7shysterical.gif It was cool the first season but adding Danny DeVito as a regular in the second season was one of the greatest moves ever.

Looking forward to the new season on Thursday. I've still gotta go out and get season 5 on DVD which I think came out today.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 14 2010, 06:05 PM)
A friend recommended this show to me a few years back and described it as "Seinfeld on crack."

I think that sums it up pretty well laugh.gif

Its a very good show.

Speaking of crack the episode where Dennis and Dee get addicted to crack just so they can get on welfare due to being former drug addicts is just classic rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 23 2010, 07:41 PM)
Maybe I'll check it out. It sounds like fun. I'm tired of the usual.
I've been trying a lot of new shows & bands these days.

Deffinitley check it out. I can't recommend this show enough. One of the best things I like about the show is that the seasons are short, like only 12 or 13 episodes each. So they don't have any "filler" episodes at all. It just makes the quality of the show so much better than a lot of other ones that do like 20 something episodes a season.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 24 2010, 05:13 AM)
Only two episodes in, but I'm finding this season to be lacking so far.

Me to. The first two have been decent and have still had some funny moments but it's not been anything too outrageous at all.

I thought that about seasons four and five but after I got them on DVD and watched them a few times everything was a lot funnier. The last few seasons for whatever reason have taken me a few watches to realize how funny they are.

But the first three seasons just won't be beat. They are just too damn good for them to ever top that.

I'm still getting an "off" feeling from this season to. They're still signed up for one more season on FX. I wouldn't be surprised if it's done after that. It looks like they've used all their best ideas and are just gonna write OK stuff for now on.

Still, even if this show is just OK now it's still better than a lot of shows on TV right now.