Guess My Avatar!

Moonraker

Ok, I will be updating my avatar on a daily basis for the next couple of weeks, as I have been doing for the last couple of weeks. Since I can make games now, why not make a game out of this?

The Rules are simple. Simply guess what my avatar is from. Simply guessing what is in the picture will not do, you must find out what it is frpm. I will be updating it daily with a picture that shows slightly more of what the final picture will be, sorta zooming out slowly.

There is a deadline though, I only have 15 pictures to update, so there will only be 15 days for the contest to run. So that means it will end on October 1st

There is also a prize. If you can correctly guess the avatar by October 1st, you can have your pick at one of my bootlegs on the boot forum and I will send it out to you. In the event no one guesses it correctly, no prize will be given. Sorry, you gotta work for this one wink.gif

I will see how well this goes, and maybe after this one is up I will find another set of pictures or single picture to be used as follow up avatar contest.

Begin your guessing biggrin.gif

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 18 2004, 07:02 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 17 2004, 12:39 PM)
QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Sep 17 2004, 06:26 AM)
Is it Animal or Mineral?

Umm.. thats not a yes or no question laugh.gif

Is it Rush related? thats a yes or no question

Ha, i see what your trying to get away with sarcasm.gif

I'll answer this time, but next time its gotta be specific.

It is not Rush related no.gif

Archived