Next Album

rushstarboy37

these are all my first albums im waiting for.

Rush

Ac/dc

Dream Theater

Oasis

rolling stones

the who

gun's n roses

velvet revolver

the darkness

def leppard cover album

styx cover album

iron maiden

and luckily most of them are coming out this year.

I just started getting into these bands like a year ago so I've been waiting since then. I seem to just start liking the bands right after they finished touring in my section, I get so pissed cause it happened like 5 times.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 19 2005, 01:16 AM)
Rush is NOT making another album.. Just get over it.

Reminds me fatally to my other home-forum, the official Genesis-Forum... sad.gif

Would be a shame if Rush called it a day like Genesis sad.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 18 2005, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 19 2005, 01:16 AM)
Rush is NOT making another album..    Just get over it.

Reminds me fatally to my other home-forum, the official Genesis-Forum... sad.gif

Would be a shame if Rush called it a day like Genesis sad.gif

Well, they're human. Each of the band members are over fifty.

But I share your fears.

However, I think that they still have a few tours and albums left in them. Our guys are no quitters!

I have a good feeling about their next album. Think about it: they've been really rocking lately - Vapor Trails, Rush in Rio, and then Feedback. They're definitely back. I think their next album'll have us wetting our pants.

If you know what I mean. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Apr 19 2005, 01:43 AM)
Well, they're human. Each of the band members are over fifty.

But I share your fears.

However, I think that they still have a few tours and albums left in them. Our guys are no quitters!

Ah, c'mon..."over fifty"...I have to work until I'm 63 and I'm even not a man but a woman!! And didn't Geddy sing years ago "They call me the working man"?! mad.gif wink.gif

And check e.g. YES...they're still active and way over 50 (ol' Jon is over 60!!! ohmy.gif )

The Age is not a reason for me at Rush, they're still youngsters against other not-retired-yet musicians wink.gif

I recall something, that hints, that the Rush folks want to stop but why should they?? They are still successfull! Genesis (with Ray Wilson) would have sold their ass for a concert like the Rush-one in Brazil!! Ray dreamt of America, he've never been there before, the poor boy...Dream over... sad.gif

The Floydies might be tired and lack of new ideas.

But Rush sound very modern and kicking on Vapor Trails

Even if Alex gets in Jail they shouldn't stop...wasn't there this Reaggae-Dude who recorded records in his cell?? ohmy.gif

So, Geddy, Alex and Neil...keep on rocking...we need you!!

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

Sorry earthy...you bore me to death with your proveless posts and remind me of that miserable spoil sports at the official Genesisforum who almost kill you, if you dare to open a "reunion" thread... mad.gif

If you're so f**ing sure why don't you put a link in to prove it, huh?? mad.gif

And btw...there are a lot bands who said "We stop" and sudden...new record... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 19 2005, 11:53 PM)
Sorry earthy...you bore me to death with your proveless posts and remind me of that miserable spoil sports at the official Genesisforum who almost kill you, if you dare to open a "reunion" thread... mad.gif

And btw...there are a lot bands who said "We stop" and sudden...new record... tongue.gif

Hey Snow Owl, you haven't been around here long enough to make posts like that. If you had a clue you would have seen I was joking around.. If you can't take a joke than hit the road. 19.gif

Sorry, that I was so harsh, Earthshine, but I am really too frustrated from the situation in Genesis, that I don't want to see the same old frustrating thing in my new fave Rush. Ya know, I thougth I have found at last some good ol' folks who still are active and now I have to "get over" the situation, that they are as same as tired like the others confused13.gif

I think you were just to short and dry in your answers to take it as a "joke" easily. Sorry I can not laugh about "jokes" like that sad.gif confused13.gif

If I done you wrong, again a big SORRY, surely you're as same a big Rush Fan like me, maybe for a longer time....

Maybe you MIGHT understand my harshness a bit, if you take a look at the Genesis forum and how people start to fight with each other, when someone just says "Reunion" sad.gif

I am just too frustrated.

Normally I am a very harmless person and it needs a while to make me swear.

I try to be more patient in the future.

again SORRY!!!

oops.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 20 2005, 02:19 AM)
QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 19 2005, 11:53 PM)
Sorry earthy...you bore me to death with your proveless posts and remind me of that miserable spoil sports  at the official Genesisforum who almost kill you, if you dare to open a "reunion" thread... mad.gif

Hey Snow Owl, you haven't been around here long enough to make posts like that. If you had a clue you would have seen I was joking around.. If you can't take a joke than hit the road. 19.gif

Seems like we have a heated arguement going on here. firedevil.gif FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 20 2005, 08:45 AM)
Sorry, that I was so harsh, Earthshine, but I am really too frustrated from the situation in Genesis, that I don't want to see the same old frustrating thing in my new fave Rush. Ya know, I thougth I have found at last some good ol' folks who still are active and now I have to "get over" the situation, that they are as same as tired like the others confused13.gif
I think you were just to short and dry in your answers to take it as a "joke" easily. Sorry I can not laugh about "jokes" like that sad.gif confused13.gif

If I done you wrong, again a big SORRY, surely you're as same a big Rush Fan like me, maybe for a longer time....
Maybe you MIGHT understand my harshness a bit, if you take a look at the Genesis forum and how people start to fight with each other, when someone just says "Reunion" sad.gif

again SORRY!!!

oops.gif

that's cool.... I just don't like having my head bitten off for no reason.. I'm sorry if you thought I was serious.. If you knew me better you would have known I was JK (just kidding) like I posted above. Please don't fly off the handle and make personal attacks without having all the facts. This is a cool place, so be cool.

653.gif

QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 20 2005, 11:45 AM)

again SORRY!!!

oops.gif

Kinda makes me want to go to the Genesis site and ask if there is a reunion scheduled laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 20 2005, 02:50 PM)

I was JK (just kidding) like I posted above.

ohmy.gif So THAT means "JK"

I wondered for a moment what it means, though I am not a newby on forums generally I did not know that shortie wacko.gif

So one more SORRY oops.gif

But I am glad you accept my appology

I was really worried I would have ruined my state here. I even wondered if I should try to log in under another name to have a new try. But I will behave more cool in the future.

Let me say again. Normally I am really a nice girl and I don't like fighting.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 20 2005, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (Snow-Owl @ Apr 20 2005, 11:45 AM)

Kinda makes me want to go to the Genesis site and ask if there is a reunion scheduled laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

But don't blame me, if you get flamed wink.gif By the way...it would be even not too absurd, because a radioguy said the other day "The guys have reunited and brought out a Best of Album!" ohmy.gif But for I know my tired ol' G-men I know that it's just a little cheer-up for the frustrated fans (and maybe just some method to get some more money wink.gif )

Ok...

QUOTE (Cygnus_X1 @ Apr 20 2005, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Apr 20 2005, 03:13 PM)
it'd be cool if they did another epic

Unlikely...but it'd be fecking awesome if they did drool1.gif

Yea, it's a pity that longies seem to be out of fashion, but when I think of the promo-CDs of that german music magazine "Eclipsed"...they have to edit the songs all the time because there are so much longies...fortunately they did not edit RPWL's "3 Lights" It was like having a Pink Floyd Reunion... drool1.gif

I heard a little tid-bit on a local radio station a few days ago. The DJ said that Alex and his son wouldn't be spending any time in jail, and that the writing and recording was still on track. Which, given I had no idea there were plans for a new album, made my day. 653.gif

I was going to ask-"Hey,Earthshine,how come your so sure about that then?"

I won't bother now.Although i was slightly worried for a bit,just a little bit.

Just imagine:A fantastic comeback album;huge South American gigs;a dogs hairy parts DVD;absolutely spectacular concerts(Europe and everything!)ooh Xanadu;that covers album;loads of press coverage of New Years Eve- Three guys sitting in a room-

"Well,shall we do another record?"

"Huh"

"Another album."

"What's that?"

"Y'now, a bunch of songs for people to listen to."

"Oh i don't know,is it worth the bother?"

"Yeah,we're getting on a bit now."

"Mmmm,lets not bother then."

I thought i'd never see Rush live or listen to a new Rush album that really excited me again,i am really looking forward to a new album-it might be in 5 years but it would be well worth the wait.

Top common001.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Apr 16 2005, 06:42 AM)
Didnt Rush say in an interview last year they wanted to go back to the studio and record a hardcore rap album?

Inside scoop on the latest news out of Rush, here is the tracklisting for thier newest album they are working on.

1) B****es of Toronto

2) Smackin da ho'z of Lotus Land

3) Bling Bling Barchetta

4) Mystic Blunts

5) Wha da F*** is Bastille Day

6) Cappin da Digital White Man

6) 2112 dahlaz

7) Bloods in da Red Sectaz

8) Sirkumsta... s***, haw das dat go?

9) Subdahvision Getto Kid

10) Hoez in da Hemispheres

11) Kiss aint nothin but Ugly Old White Men

12) Befoe da bling, Afta da bling

13) Beneef da hoez, Between da hoez, Behind da hoez

14) Da Fountan of Courvoisier

15) B****es of Toronto (ghetto mix)

16) B****es of Toronto (club mix)

17) B****es of Toronto (orgy mix)

18) B****es of Toronto (drunk and high mix)

19) B****es of Toronto (old white men mix)

20) B****es of Toronto (Bling Bling Barchetta on dubs mix)

21-30) more mixes

Archived